• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Is Animal Tracks in NL?

Fairly certain they aren't but I guess we won't know for sure until a little later.

There's this guy who's been streaming his game and been running crazy around his town, he's been time travelling, and TT's about a month, and there is no sign of grass erosion in the game, though there is an image going around which kind of shows animal tracks, let me try find it

tumblr_md9fxpr2DS1rgnnwmo1_400.jpg

Last edited:
I don't believe there are animal tracks in the game...although I don't time travel so I don't 100% know. I think the picture above just shows natural patterns of grass, and if you improve your town they might disappear (just a theory). There are little patches like that but it isn't from running, I think its to give it a more realistic look.

There's this guy who's been streaming his game and been running crazy around his town, he's been time travelling, and TT's about a month, and there is no sign of grass erosion in the game, though there is an image going around which kind of shows animal tracks, let me try find it

tumblr_md9fxpr2DS1rgnnwmo1_400.jpg

I was the one who took this screenshot. That patch still looks the same, so I may have been wrong about animal tracks being back. Here's a picture for reference: HNI_0036.JPG

yeah it still looks the same to me,but who knows

Back