• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Is anyone else creeped out by Digby?

When I've been playing too long and it's getting late then I kinda feel like he's watching, just waiting... The rest of the time he's curiously watching the mayor going about the duties for something to do

tumblr_mot5s9xKfu1rdyypio1_500.png

Source: Tumblr

They are bot a kind of robotic and scary XD

I just find that SO adorable! <3 But yeah, Digby CAN be creepy sometimes. Most of the time, though, he isn't (to me).

The guy's just doing his job. Not his fault, he has to feed himself, after all.

Apparently they are very workaholic siblings, too. I just feel bad for him. I wish I could at least get him a stool or something.

He really does creep me out!He's ALLWAYS there!!!I hate the look he has on his face!!!!!I follow you all the way O.O

Ehm, I don't really think it is creepy. I think it is just plain unrealistic & implausible. I mean: It would have been great if every single character (not only the villagers) had their own daily routine. So you could actually watch them doing their business like going to work etc... and NOT just standing at one single spot.

I don't find it creepy but I feel bad he has to work so long. :p Him and Isabelle are both cuties.

But he's always there... Even while everyone is asleep at around 5 am in the morning, he is just sitting at the end of that alleyway, just waiting for you. Waiting with a smile, even in heavy rain with his raincoat

That doesn't creep anyone out? Lol
He doesn't really smile, his expression is more like ":|"

If anyone is a lazy creepy jerk its Isabelle. She sits in the town hall 24/7 and says nothing but "Take the day off Mayor"

Back