• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Is his room creepy?

Ghost Stories

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I'm trying to make a creepy town before Halloween and I'm running out if ideas lol. Is this idea creepy? or is it just kind of like... why?

105v32p.jpg

t0pwfk.jpg

(I also cant decide what colour is better)

I also have an extra mannequin to utilize for something spooky and no ideas. I am open to suggestions for spooky rooms and themes and stuff.

For reference, heres a room I did that I think is delightfully creepy.
xc6frr.jpg

THAT BED lol

/shiver

A bunch of indistinguishable figures in grey staring at you while you sleep? Yeah. I think it's pretty creepy.

for sure the last one O.0

i think for the first room (purple BTW) you should make it dark, and have the mannequin a king, place it by the bed like he is getting ready for bed. Then, hidding behind something should be some knights, ready to kill the king because of his evil dictatorship!

Yeah, all those suits of armor watching you sleep is creepy. I like the gothic black rococo bed.

I was thinking of doing a Silence of the Lambs themed room, although I don't know what exactly I'd put in there. For Buffalo Bill, maybe moths, a vanity, and some women's clothing. For Hannibal Lecter, he seems more clinical, maybe something from the hospital set, idk.

An axe and a mop might go well in the room with the bloodstained bed. Also maybe a washbasin (not the spa one, the one that looks like it should be in surgical room).

Last edited:
That's a pretty good creepy room. Anything that has darkness and blood is considered very creepy.

OH MY HOW ABOUT THIS TOO
another house in the same village, same back room, same setup with the roccoco bed, but all the armor is replaced with skeletons.

dqhbp1.gif

OH MY HOW ABOUT THIS TOO
another house in the same village, same back room, same setup with the roccoco bed, but all the armor is replaced with skeletons.

dqhbp1.gif

Lol that gif. That's an awesome idea.

They're both creepy enough c: Just need that...atmosphere to make it right.

I'm working on the perfect lighting and music. thats the tough part since folks can turn that on and off lol. I figure it'll work if I get the rest of the house, and the entire town setup spooky enough...

I had my basement set up with a bloody bed, clothing, a hockey mask, an axe and pickle jar (incase victims got hungry) And when ever a village came over I'd stand in that room until they wanted to leave... usually they were just like "I see you're going for a minimalist look...." Sadly I had to tear it up so I could store my furniture as my clothing now fills 2 rooms at the museum and I am unwilling to move my flower exhibit.

I had my basement set up with a bloody bed, clothing, a hockey mask, an axe and pickle jar (incase victims got hungry) And when ever a village came over I'd stand in that room until they wanted to leave... usually they were just like "I see you're going for a minimalist look...." Sadly I had to tear it up so I could store my furniture as my clothing now fills 2 rooms at the museum and I am unwilling to move my flower exhibit.

It saddens me that you had to destroy such an awesome room. You have my condelences :(
*Horror movie enthusiast*

I think you should place the tree stand (the one in the back, people dress behind it? forgetting the name) anyway you should place two by each window, so no one can took inside :eek:

Back