• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Is it worth buying a 3DSXL for AC;NL

You're right, Mew. Gamestop will totally rip you off, on near about everything. And like to give you store credit instead of cash. :p If you can, you'd be better selling on Ebay or something similar. I only go to GS if I'm desperate to have something now that I can't get elsewhere or if my nephews want a game from there. They don't like waiting for it to come in the mail. LOL

ETA: Though GS DID have the Terrafin that my nephew was wanting that NO other local store had, so props to them for that ;)

I've got a pikachu XL and I love it! I found it far easier to hold than a 3ds, and the matte finish is lovely.

For example, when playing mario kart on the normal 3ds, I found the edges digging into my palms and my thumbs aching. I now have no problem with the XL, as the corners are more rounded and the console itself bigger.

Go for it!

Yeah I'm pretty sure I'm gonna pick up an XL when I go get the game.

Back