Is Nookazon safe?

I used it way before joining here and did not like it at all I found the people on there extremely rude.

I was also using another site called turnip exchange I do not know if its still up but that was an easier way to trade with people than nookazon.

I used it way before joining here and did not like it at all I found the people on there extremely rude.

I was also using another site called turnip exchange I do not know if its still up but that was an easier way to trade with people than nookazon.
I checked it recently and yeah Turnip Exchange is still up. Which suprised me because last I checked back in 2022 barely anyone was using it.

Not sure if this was already said, but the users giving out villagers for "free" (specifically the ones with odd matching bios) usually just use those posts to advertise a discord server.

I haven't been on Nookazon in a couple of months, but when I did use it, I had a positive experience. Everyone was super nice.

If you use Nookazon, you just have to have an eye for suspicious accounts and avoid them, which you seem to have! Good luck~

For the most part, I had a good experience on Nookazon. I had a few really awful experiences that were outliers. I had someone leave me a 1 star review because I left them a 4 star review, but they added some nasty words to it too. Had to report it to get it removed. So yeah, like others have said, just be careful and pay close attention to who you're interacting with.

If you do use Nookazon, I urge you not to let them in your town. Hackers have methods of destroying your save file if they get access to your town.

i've used it a fair bit before to get furniture/clothing stuff - everyone that i traded with has been chill methinkst. not really gone to invite someone to my island though via nookazon. i avoid the sus descriptions

When I had NH, I made quite a few purchaces and sold a lot of things, and I never had an issue! It just depends on if the other person you’re doing business with is a good person or not.

I think I've only used it a handful of times but I hadn't had any problems with it! I haven't used it recently though so I'm not sure if it's any different now

Back