• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

is someone crazy to do it???

I have a town mostly with cranky villagers only since I want to get Zen PWP faster

To be honest, I'd get quite bored.
Just having a town full of the same personality villagers who say exactly the same thing is sad.
There would be no variety, and it gets boring after a while just hearing the same thing over and over again.

After nearly three years the dialogue gets repetitive even with different types lol if all the animals i liked happened to be the same personality i guess i'd do it, so it doesn't seem crazy to me that other people would.

i think the dialogue in NL gets repetitive so fast that a town full of the same villager type would get old quickly. maybe in a new game with more expanded personalities it wouldn't be so bad.​

Last edited:
I think I saw that all-jock MUSCLES town before! Good stuff right there.

I'd like to have a town full of jocks and crankies myself since I love jock and cranky villagers so much, but it's always nice to have some variety. Heck, my town's a sausage fest and I only have 2 snooty girls left.

Last edited:
Back