• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Is there a villager with your name in animal crossing?

May

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
My name is Amelia and I found that there is an eagle with that name
There is also a penguin with my girlfriend's name, Aurora.
I'm not so interested in the Eagle but I'd love to have the penguin in my town.
Did anyone else here find villagers with their name in this game?

Attachments

• 95px-Amelia_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png
    95px-Amelia_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 77
...no

kaitlin shares my name but with a k instead of a c but she's not a villager

Naw, but my best friend's nickname for me is Bunny, which is close the rabbit villager Bunnie.

No... but my name comes from another game lol
Pokemon Black & White, right? I love Touko! There are currently no characters in Animal Crossing with my name. However, I share my real name with an Elite Four member from Pokemon Diamond & Pearl. :3

My name is Hannah but theres no villager with that name. But Cherry's japanese name is Hanna. Better than nothing

Pokemon Black & White, right? I love Touko! There are currently no characters in Animal Crossing with my name. However, I share my real name with an Elite Four member from Pokemon Diamond & Pearl. :3

Ah yeah my username is from Pokemon BW XD But my real name comes from Final Fantasy.

Only in the Japanese copies. Pancetti's Japanese name is "Buritonī"(ブリトニー), which is just the romaji version of Brittany. I do share my birthday with Celia though, which is why I made her a dream villager(aside from her cute appearance, of course!)

I think so, at least in the Japanese version.
There's a few names that are sort of similar to my nickname in the English version, as well.

Nope, the only thing that comes close to Marissa is Marina

Yes, and she just moved in! So now, Rosewood has two Diana's! I also share a b-day with Muffy, who also lives in my town.

No because my name is Aniya. *sobs*

Well I guess Nana the monkey would work. Nana is one of my nicknames...

Last edited:
Not even close... I suppose Kitty can work, though, since it's kind of a nickname for me...
Other than that all I see is my cousin's name, friends' names, father's nickname, late grandfather's nickname and late mother's name.

Last edited:
I share my name with Fuschia's japanese name... and share my birthday with Peaches :3

Back