Is there a wall or partition furniture to separate a room?

kiwikenobi

GONE FROM TBT
Bells
New Leaf had several different screens and partitions that could separate a room into sort of smaller areas. I was thinking I might make a room of my house into two sort of smaller rooms to be like rooms in an inn. But I haven't seen any furniture items that would split the room very well. The only idea I have at the moment is to use a bunch of big bookshelves to simulate walls, but maybe there's something better?

there's an imperial partition! if you visit harvey's island, you'll find that you can order one from your catalog when you get back.

i think what you're looking for is the simple panel which was also available in new leaf. also the climbing wall works wonders, but from behind if you know what I mean.

Only ones that come to mind are the imperial partition and simple panel.

Ah, the simple panel looks like what I was looking for. I didn't see it when I searched for it because it didn't have "partition" or "screen" in the name. I'll have to look for that one. Thank you!

And you can customize the simple panel. There is one option that looks like Japanese paper walls.

Theres a few - bamboo partition as well. And don't discount the effect of moving rugs to make the spaces feel unique!

Back