• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Is your sleeping pattern average ?

Nope.
Even when I have something to do the next day I still go to bed around 3.
Normally I go to bed when the sun just starts to rise.

I do online schooling, which I started to do because of my horrid sleeping habits.

The only time I have a normal schedule is when I go on vacations, like camping or something.

Vampiric, nocturnal, idek. I just like the night.

I wake up really early (6 a.m.) and fall asleep really early (around 9 p.m.). I'm such a light-weight. :blush:

Usually go to sleep at 10ish pm on school days until 7:30 am, and on non-school days, at 11ish until 8-8:30 ish

No
(School) Weekdays: 11 PM - 5:40 AM
Weekends: 2 AM - 11 AM

Summer Vacation: 3 AM to 12 PM

Last edited:
^ staying up to 3 aint average though.

i have more-or-less the same pattern as you, except i sleep 10 PM weekends.

It can range from 10pm- 8am <-- these being the times when I go to sleep, then I wake up when ever

Oh.. well, it's 5 AM.. this is my average sleeping schedule..

But I should sleep soon..

Last edited:
Yesterday I was petting my dog and accidentally fell asleep at 6 PM and slept 15 hours. lollllllllllllllll

Nope, it's all over the place but I am one if those people who feel better after less sleep so it's all good, it's almost midnight and I will be up for Atleast 2 hours yet. Oh well I like it, good thinking time.

my sleeping pattern is always changing
it's never set in stone..

but the most common times for me to pass out is around 2:00-4:00 AM
sometimes once in awhile I'll go to bed at 6:00 PM wake up 9ish PM and then go back to bed

Last edited:
I think I sleep okay but if I wake up, I can't go back to sleep.
It sucks considering I wake up to pee super early. :c

Now it is. But I can easily get messed up. I usually sleep 6-8 hours. Or 10-12. Can't do 9 for some reason. Never less than 6, there's no such thing as a nap to me. But it really doesn't mess anything up for me, I hate when I get the 12 hour sleep going cause then I slowly get more and more off and then soon enough I'm awake only at night and going to bed when the sun comes up. Then I have to try and stay awake as long as I can like 18-24hrs to repair the damage LOL

My sleeping pattern has become utterly f-ed up lately. I go to bed around 4/5/6AM and wake up around 2/3PM. I have to get it fixed before the summer semester begins.

I'm currently in a bad habit of sleeping at 4-5am and waking up at 2-3pm. I absolutely hate it. I just hope that one of the jobs I've applied for hires me so I can get into a better sleeping pattern.

Back