• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Isabelle's Audio Diary: A Different Point of View | #16

kittenrobotarmy

JOLLY COOPERATION
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2334-1895-1315
Happy Home Designer Token
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Pokéball
Cake
-click-

Audio diary, there's something wrong with the Council. I was at my trial and suddenly, there was a huge fight between two of the jurors. They were spitting and screaming and one of them yelled, 'we're falling apart'. Now, I know that means but I don't want to admit it to myself because it's too good to be true. The Council being any less than perfect was just unheard of.

-silence-

I wasn't entirely sure what to do, so I just sat where I was and watched the chaos unfold. But someone brightened the room, and I saw it; papers flying, legs kicking, and y'know what else I found? Two of the villagers who disappeared from the town. They were hard faced in suits, but they looked astonished at the unfolding events.

-fast breathing-

I was right. The villagers were taken to become Council members, and the Council is not perfect. They're unstable. Something's wrong with them, audio diary. I was immediately sent back to my room because they needed to sort it out, but I'll probably be back soon and it'll look like nothing ever actually happened. I don't have a lot of time since the Council is usually quite efficient, so I'll end this here. I don't understand, audio diary. I really don't.

-click-

Please tell me there's going to be a 17, there hasn't been one in a year!

OviRy8;bt12740 said:
Please tell me there's going to be a 17, there hasn't been one in a year!

I'm not planning on abandoning the series. It'll continue soon, just need to gather my ideas and re-put together the plot.

Back