• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Feedback and Showcase Thread

I just ran around the island 2000 times. ITS SO COOL! You've added every little detail (i love the quidditch pitch) and it was well worth the wait. You even added the fat lady!!!! I love the idea of Hagrid's hut and the Burrow! The great hall was cool and I loved the umbrella and hagrid going into diagon alley. gringotts was the highlight. i saw the gnomes and cracked up laughing! 100/10. Now, im making this clear, its amazing and you dont have to listen to my suggestions, but i have some.what u could do is make more people and name them like snape, harry or maybe hagrid, then make their houses into more rooms in the castle? id put hagrids near the hut instead of a villager because then u can design the inside. thanks so much 4 sharing the dream address keep up the great work. im a huge harry potter fan and so is the rest of my family. i just got into the them but everyone else had been into then 4 ages. im reading the 4th book atm. ive watched first three movies (i read book then watch movie). thanks again
-Owen

I just ran around the island 2000 times. ITS SO COOL! You've added every little detail (i love the quidditch pitch) and it was well worth the wait. You even added the fat lady!!!! I love the idea of Hagrid's hut and the Burrow! The great hall was cool and I loved the umbrella and hagrid going into diagon alley. gringotts was the highlight. i saw the gnomes and cracked up laughing! 100/10. Now, im making this clear, its amazing and you dont have to listen to my suggestions, but i have some.what u could do is make more people and name them like snape, harry or maybe hagrid, then make their houses into more rooms in the castle? id put hagrids near the hut instead of a villager because then u can design the inside. thanks so much 4 sharing the dream address keep up the great work. im a huge harry potter fan and so is the rest of my family. i just got into the them but everyone else had been into then 4 ages. im reading the 4th book atm. ive watched first three movies (i read book then watch movie). thanks again
-Owen
Thank you so much! I’m so glad you love it 😊 If you can let the world know about my amazing Island and I’ll really appreciate it.

If anyone else visits my Island please leave a review below, thank you. ☺️

what am i supposed to put here now that i've moved asami's house?!
445465036_1661876497888120_7494392936897928393_n.jpg
445228307_1661876494554787_1718455182789076327_n.jpg

it's next to my house....

& here : o
445433089_1661878174554619_1175171125776087937_n.jpg

I’m trying to build a Spanish courtyard for my winery/hotel. However, I would please like a second opinion if the structure that I have at the moment is awkward. Especially the part where the medieval wall connects to the house and pergola.

The inside of the patio isn’t complete though. I plan to add more tables and plants eventually.

IMG_8470.jpeg

IMG_8469.jpeg

I’m trying to build a Spanish courtyard for my winery/hotel. However, I would please like a second opinion if the structure that I have at the moment is awkward. Especially the part where the medieval wall connects to the house and pergola.

The inside of the patio isn’t complete though. I plan to add more tables and plants eventually.

View attachment 569715
View attachment 569716
I like the space you have created and the outer decoration in the front with the pergola and party lights arch. The inner area are feels a tad tight but I realize that you have a cliff behind the castle walls and ramp on the left. My one suggestion would to mix up the castle wall repetition and throw in a castle gate in the middle.

I don't want you to lose valuable space, unfortunately my design will cause does take away some as I'm sure you don't want a dirt cliff showing through the castle gate. I also don't know what your dimensions of your space.
wineyard.PNG

wineyard-diagram.png

So the goal was to make this space feel more airy and light. Courtyards usually have a spacious feeling even though they're enclosed because they have a lot of windows/doorways and it evokes an open feeling. It doesn't feel claustrophobic.

To deal with the castle gate, I thought using either a curtain partition or even 2 simple panels to create a grapevine trellis. It'd make it feel alluring, like there's more but obviously you can't enter. The simple panels on the outside are an extra detail and I only just did a quick look up on a Spanish courtyard as there's many different styles. (sorry I'm using default patterns, I have no more custom design space!)
wineyard2.PNG

Tried to play around with another idea by using the greenhouse box and the curtain partition to reduce you losing valuable space.

wineyard3.PNG

Stacking castle walls will still eat space, but I think you can get away using the curtain partition/two simple panels and castle gate.
If you don't like any of these suggestions, no worries!

I like the space you have created and the outer decoration in the front with the pergola and party lights arch. The inner area are feels a tad tight but I realize that you have a cliff behind the castle walls and ramp on the left. My one suggestion would to mix up the castle wall repetition and throw in a castle gate in the middle.

I don't want you to lose valuable space, unfortunately my design will cause does take away some as I'm sure you don't want a dirt cliff showing through the castle gate. I also don't know what your dimensions of your space.
View attachment 569758
View attachment 569759
So the goal was to make this space feel more airy and light. Courtyards usually have a spacious feeling even though they're enclosed because they have a lot of windows/doorways and it evokes an open feeling. It doesn't feel claustrophobic.

To deal with the castle gate, I thought using either a curtain partition or even 2 simple panels to create a grapevine trellis. It'd make it feel alluring, like there's more but obviously you can't enter. The simple panels on the outside are an extra detail and I only just did a quick look up on a Spanish courtyard as there's many different styles. (sorry I'm using default patterns, I have no more custom design space!)
View attachment 569760
Tried to play around with another idea by using the greenhouse box and the curtain partition to reduce you losing valuable space.

View attachment 569761
Stacking castle walls will still eat space, but I think you can get away using the curtain partition/two simple panels and castle gate.
If you don't like any of these suggestions, no worries!
Thank you for responding! You went above and beyond what I could’ve asked for. I definitely will consider your ideas and try to add some more space to create depth with the furniture.

Back