• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Glitch

Snizzle

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Has anyone else noticed the "run" glitch the slope of the grassy part gives your character?
It's very annoying, and I just want to make sure I'm not crazy.

(Beetle Hunting with that slope "run" is horrible)

Well that's just standard physics, probably not a glitch.

I have never noticed it, since when I'm bug-hunting on the island at night I'm not even daring to do my normal walk. The expensive beetles are super-sensitive, so I usually spend a ton of time creeping around the island at the slowest pace my girl will move at.

Well that's just standard physics, probably not a glitch.

I have never noticed it, since when I'm bug-hunting on the island at night I'm not even daring to do my normal walk. The expensive beetles are super-sensitive, so I usually spend a ton of time creeping around the island at the slowest pace my girl will move at.

Makes sense, probably just obsessing since I'm trying to pay off my bridge. :)

Makes sense, probably just obsessing since I'm trying to pay off my bridge. :)

I totally feel ya on that one. I stopped expanding my house for a couple days so I could get some Public Works stuff done. Ha ha.

I had a hard time with the beetles on the island at first, but now I seriously creep around the island, full circle, edge of the water, slow as can be. I just keep catching the beetles on the palm trees (and rainbow stags if they show up in the middle, the others are junk) and I do that until the item box is full and I can return home. It takes a while, but the payoff is killer. :3

Back