• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Island Name MEGA Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoJoCan

どうぶつの森
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
I've seen a lot of posts here about possible Island names, so I thought that I would make one big thread where we discuss what we might name our islands!

Currently, I have no idea what I'll name mine :p

I’m naming mine Monkey Paw (Island). My villager’s name will be Sun Wu, a play on "The Monkey King" Sun Wukong, from a 16th century Chinese novel. My character will be female. My plan for my island thus far is that it was an ancient civilization at one point and has since fell into ruin (which can be seen all over the island) and has become a paradise for monkeys. I’ll be gathering monkey and gorilla villagers! I’m very excited :’D

I’ve finally decided what I’m going to name mine! I’m going to name it Belleval after a hotel in Paris called Le Belleval, where I stayed with my fiancé when we got engaged. I posted it on another thread when I was still unsure about it but the more I think about it the more I like it

I'm going to name my island Blueberry after the island that is in the lake my family's cottage is on. It doesn't really have an official name, but everyone calls it Blueberry Island because blueberries grow on it and the geese party on it eating them all lol!
My villager will be female and her name will be Carrot which is a nickname my friends call me. I hope to have a fruit other than pears since my last 2 towns have had them, but otherwise I don't think I'll reset unless I don't see any good map choices.

I'm naming my town Attitude City and everyone there has a black belt in amazing

I’m naming mine Monkey Paw (Island). My villager’s name will be Sun Wu, a play on "The Monkey King" Sun Wukong, from a 16th century Chinese novel. My character will be female. My plan for my island thus far is that it was an ancient civilization at one point and has since fell into ruin (which can be seen all over the island) and has become a paradise for monkeys. I’ll be gathering monkey and gorilla villagers! I’m very excited :’D

I love this idea! Can I add you as friend and visit your monkey island!?

Naming mine Pok'omokko! Wanted Pyukumuku but it's a Pokémon, so I just put a spin on it's name.

I'm naming my island Agrestis. Latin for a few words; namely Field, Rustic, Rural and Wild.

I was thinking Corsola (my favorite pokemon), but now I'm leaning towards Kahlua or Tahini.

I've decided on Yonderside for my town name.

I'm going for a "small town where strange things happen" kind of vibe.

Last edited:
Currently torn between Argisle(pun of Argyle) and Silverpine(has the ethereal, wintery vibe that I like). I would appreciate any insight!

Some other contenders:
Blushybay
Heliotrope
Swancrest
Snowpine

I've had my name picked out for months now: Escapada. It's Spanish for "getaway" or "escape", which I think really fits the whole deserted island theme. It also sounds quite tropical in my opinion.

i'm naming my island Gelsey Bay!!! i was between that and Mayfair (a past wild world town name) but wanted to have a completely fresh start!
someone pls take mayfair it's pretty

I have no idea :/

i was going to call it lemon bay but there aren't any lemons in the game so that went down the drain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back