• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Island shop is always the same stuff...

sigmajw

Orange Picker
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I check the island daily and I see the same rotation of items constantly.

I always have the stupid captains hat, or the sailors hat, followed by a hibiscus bush, and the stupid club tortimer form. EVERY DAY.

I have never once seen any of the rare items like the hammer or silver axe. I've only ever seen 1 kind of wetsuit (green one) and it's extremely rare if I ever see that. I feel like the stupid club tortimer form is taking up a very valuable space when all the characters already have it. Why does it need to be there every day?!

I always thought that maybe the rare items can only be found on Club Tortimer? I mean I only ever see other coloured wetsuits when I play on Club Tortimer

I used to wonder the same thing, but last week I had the hammer on one day and then the silver axe on another (I bought three of those in case it's another ten weeks before it appears again...) Before that, I got much the same list of stuff as you, except that the snorkel kept showing up as well as the hats and hibiscus shoots.

I wonder if the more visits you make to the island, the more variety of stuff you get? For ages I kept on getting the mermaid lamp and clock, then suddenly I've got the shelf, dresser and bed (also in the last week or so).

It's because there isn't a load of normal island stuff!
I got the orange wetsuit there once but nothing else,
Popkin has a good theory!

I only visited the island twice on this file. Sooo...for me it's new variety of stuff XD

Get club tortimer, start island hoping and TADAA

That is why it says 'rare' items... get it?
I've seen silver axe, tropical vista, orange wet suit, pink wet suit, beach table, & life preserver on my island only once each.
Of course you'll see items like hibiscus starts, tropical shirts, captain/sailor hats more than other items. Because they are 'common' items at the island. Duh?
You need a lot of patience to collect rare items, or you can just buy from other players if you have lots of Bells & don't like to wait.

Last edited:
I've been playing for almost three months and go to the island almost every day, and I haven't come across any rare items at all. Think I have to start using club tortimer again to see if I come across anything.

Get club tortimer, start island hoping and TADAA

So the Club Tortimer gift shop things change every time you visit, not just once a day like the regular island? Ooh... is it bad etiquette to go to Club Tortimer, buy stuff, and then leave without playing with anyone? (I've done tours with people there and they did the opposite of whatever the goal was... so I'm really not interested in playing with people anymore.)

Back