• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is "Hayley Kiyoko - Curious [Official Video]":

BBBA---z
ABAG---z

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Here is "Juliet by Cavetown (Official Audio) | Animal Kingdom":

C-B-GE--
-zzDCE--

D, E, and the last C are low, first C and all other notes are high.

Here is "Bullet Hell":

a-GAe-c-
e-F---zz

Lowercase letters are low, uppercase letters are high. This version preserves the timing of the original song, so it only includes about half of what I believe you asked for. If you want just all of the notes without the same timing so that it all fits into one town tune, it would be more like this:

aGAeceFa
GAcdcb--

Lowercase letters are low, uppercase letters are high.

Here is "[FREE TRACK] Rotteen - True Fossil Soul":

A-C-B-GE
---zzzzz

Low E, all other notes high.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not familiar with the songs "America is Great Again | The Guy Who Didn't Like Musicals | Starkid" or "Show Stoppin Number | The Guy Who Didn't Like Musicals | Starkid," and I do so many requests that I don't have time to listen to every song all the way through, so I wasn't able to find the part you quoted. Please tell me which seconds the parts you want play during, and I'll be happy to make you a town tune.

Here is "Feast Or Famine - Black Friday - Lyric Video":

DFGAG-F-
DCA-C---

G and the first A are high, last A and all other notes are low.

Thank you so very much! And I’ll provide the links and the time stamps for the parts for the other songs below! Thanks!!! :)

https://youtu.be/a4fraU-pnBg A singular “woah” can be heard very clearly at the end of 0:29 through the beginning of 0:31
https://youtu.be/OO1E6yczOkg The lyrics “5’Oclock can’t come soon enough” can be heard from 3:52-3:54!

Thank you once again, Kiwi!!! 💖✨

Here is "A Hat in Time Music - Title Screen OST Extended":

C---A--C
B---zzzz

First C is low, second C and all other notes are high. I couldn't include the next part because the next notes were too high to fit into the range of a town/island tune. But here is the other part you requested from that song:

FEFC-CAF
G--D---z

High G and A, all other notes low.

Here is "America is Great Again | The Guy Who Didn't Like Musicals | Starkid":

A-G-EDC-
A-G-EDC-

Here is "Show Stoppin Number | The Guy Who Didn't Like Musicals | Starkid":

F-FE-C-C
F-FE---z

All the low notes.

Here is "A Hat in Time Music - Title Screen OST Extended":

C---A--C
B---zzzz

First C is low, second C and all other notes are high. I couldn't include the next part because the next notes were too high to fit into the range of a town/island tune. But here is the other part you requested from that song:

FEFC-CAF
G--D---z

Here is "America is Great Again | The Guy Who Didn't Like Musicals | Starkid":

A-G-EDC-
A-G-EDC-

Here is "Show Stoppin Number | The Guy Who Didn't Like Musicals | Starkid":

F-FE-C-C
F-FE---z

All the low notes.

Omg, so excited to try this. Thank you so much for this!

omg this is so nice of you! if you do get around making mine it would be great if i could pay you back somehow!

here's the song i want: its called LOL -lots of laugh- by mikumix ft. Hatsune Miku

from roughly 1:21 to 1:25 where she says "sore ga subete deshou nee? lots of laugh"
if its too hard, you can pick out whatever really ^^

thanks!

Here is "Hatsune Miku - LOL (lots of laugh)":

GGA-BC-C
CDC-B-A-
G---zzzz

All the high notes or all the low notes will work. The last note didn't fit into the length of a town tune when I made it with the correct timing, so it's on the third line. You can either use the first two lines as they are, or you can remove a sustain line somewhere to fit the G in at the end, but it will change the timing and make the song sound a little different. So you can try it out in different ways and see how you like it.

Here is "Hatsune Miku - LOL (lots of laugh)":

GGA-BC-C
CDC-B-A-
G---zzzz

All the high notes or all the low notes will work. The last note didn't fit into the length of a town tune when I made it with the correct timing, so it's on the third line. You can either use the first two lines as they are, or you can remove a sustain line somewhere to fit the G in at the end, but it will change the timing and make the song sound a little different. So you can try it out in different ways and see how you like it.

i removed the G at the beginning and fit the one in the end, sounds good enough for me! thank you so much that was really quick!! i wouldn't mind paying a commission fee, you're very talented!!

The site has been updated, and it's looking great! And now I can get to these requests that were put in before the update. I think things are different now, so I'll see if using @ at people works in place of liking their post to let them know I did their requests. I don't know how the thread search will work now, either. We'll all have to figure out how the sites works after the update, so please be patient if things don't work as smoothly as we'd like at first.

@Capella Here is "Wind God's Aria - The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker":

G-GFEDE-
CBCDG---

High G, all other notes low.

@alitwick Here is "Nier Automata Official Soundtrack (OST) 02 - City Ruins (Rays of Light)":

C---G---
G-F-G-C-

Low C, high G.

@gionyani Here is "Sabaton - Inmate 4859":

A-EAB-E-
C-DCB-G-

Low E, all other notes high.

Here is "Dance of the Sacred Beasts - Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver":

BDE-B-AG
EDE---zz

G, A, and the second B are high, first B and all other notes are low.

So cool that you've been doing this for quite some time!
I have a song that my friend would love if you could make in New Horizons.

Could you please do the singing parts from about 1:04 to 1:09?

Obey Me! Official Opening - Sinful Indulgence

Let me know if I've done anything incorrectly :3

@grimmgin Here is "Obey Me! Official Opening - Sinful Indulgence":

CC-A---z
FG-G---z

First C is low, second C and all other notes are high.

Hello! Can you please do Gaur Plains from Xenoblade Chronicles from 0:17 to 0:21/22?
Thank you so much!

Hello there! When I tried to send this message in the old version of the forums, I got a screen telling me it needed to be approved by a moderator, so I waited — but here it seems to have appeared, and consequently it got missed:
Hello,

Thanks a lot for the first one! I sent it over to the person who asked.
For the second one, I've tried asking the 2nd person if they had another song we could try, and they sent this one:
(the beginning)
I hope it's okay to ask if this one's possible? Still, thank you so much, all the work you do here is amazing!

<3

Hello,

Could you do 00:01 seconds to 00:09

00:9: to 00:16

If you could do these I'd be very happy thanks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back