• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Island Tune/Town Tune Maker - Make Town Tunes for Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Centuria I didn't even try clicking it, sorry. It plays. Here is "LotorSong1Complete.mp3":

DGAFDCFD
DGAFDCGA

High G and A, low C and D.

Last edited:
@Centuria Sorry, I'm not comfortable downloading files from people I don't know. If you upload your song as an unlisted video temporarily on Youtube and send me the link privately, you can take it down again once I'm done with it, I won't mind listening to it that way and turning it into a town tune for you.

@FrogslimeOfficial Here is "Exploration- Coraline Soundtrack":

AC---zzA
G---zzzz

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

@MrsEdm I'm not familiar enough with the song you linked to know which part is the chorus. Here is the part I chose to do for "Frank Sinatra: Love and Marriage":

G-D-E-F-
G-D-E-F-

All the low notes. And unfortunately, the whole song relies very much of having multiple half-step notes in a row, and the most a town tune can recreate is one in a row, so this tune isn't completely accurate. It's just as close as I could get.

If this wasn't the part you meant, please tell me which seconds of the video it plays during, and I'll be happy to make you another one.
It's awesome, thank you!

starting roughly at 22 seconds. I know it’s probably super simple, but not musically inclined myself. Thank you I’m advance!

I would really appreciate it if you could make this into a town tune:

The part I would love to have is from 3.48 onwards. Thank you so much in advance! I am really bad in translating sounds to notes, so this is much appreciated.

I'd like to request this song if possible!
0:15-0:22
"She's my sunshine in the rain, My Tylenol when I'm in pain" preferably
Thank you for taking requests!

@ShadowedHuman Here is "D&D Beyond Official Theme":

GCBC-FEE
---FEDCD

All the low notes.

@Manon_Despoina Here is "NIGHTWISH - Music (Official Lyric Video)":

D-C--DC-
DC-CDCBB

All the low notes or all the high notes will work. I had to change the timing a bit to get the whole musical phrase to fit. If you'd like me to redo it with fewer notes and more accurate timing, just let me know.

@heymyname3 Here is "Lemonade - Jeremy Passion Lyrics":

GEEEDCCD
CDECGEDE

High G, all other notes low. I put all the notes in for the part you asked for, but the timing isn't the same as the original song to make them all fit. If you'd like me to redo it with fewer notes and more accurate timing, just let me know.

I would really appreciate it if you could make this song into a town tune:
Mr. Brightside (The Killers) by KK Slider
Love the instrumental parts : 0:33-0:43, 1:00- 1:05, 1:13-1:19
please help me :)
Thank you !!

@ShadowedHuman Here is "D&D Beyond Official Theme":

GCBC-FEE
---FEDCD

All the low notes.

@Manon_Despoina Here is "NIGHTWISH - Music (Official Lyric Video)":

D-C--DC-
DC-CDCBB

All the low notes or all the high notes will work. I had to change the timing a bit to get the whole musical phrase to fit. If you'd like me to redo it with fewer notes and more accurate timing, just let me know.

GEEEDCCD
CDECGEDE

High G, all other notes low. I put all the notes in for the part you asked for, but the timing isn't the same as the original song to make them all fit. If you'd like me to redo it with fewer notes and more accurate timing, just let me know.
Could you try fewer notes? :)
I just want the tune of the lyrics to be noticeable, instead of the instrumentals, if that makes sense.
Thank you so much!

@doggs Here is "KK Slider - Mr. Brightside (The Killers)":

B--CC---
C-C-C-C-

And:

C-C-C-C-
B--CC---

And:

F-E-C-G-
D--CC---

All the low notes.

G-E-E-E-
--DCC-D-

High G, all other notes low.

If it's possible, could you work the "I want to be a Hero" part of this into a tune?

Timestamps for that are 0:45-0:48

I realize it's probably too awkwardly pitched for the tune creator, but it seemed worth asking. (Otherwise, if there's any part of that chorus at all that can be salvaged recognizably? [The chorus technically stretches from 0:45 to 1:09] That would be appreciated.)

Thank you so much in advance, and I'm sorry for the trouble. But it's a really catchy song.

I 2 I - Goofy Movie
easily one of the best disney songs lol

If you could make a town tune that matches the first line of the chorus to this song - go to 59 seconds its the part that matches up to the lyric "If we listen to each others hearts" - if not possible, thats perfectly fine...

I've tried doing this on my own and it never works out.....

you will be my hy hero, even though you kinda already are

I tired searching but didn't see anything. Think you could do a tune similar to the notification sound if somebody coming to the island? Or.leaving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back