• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Issue with dreamie

Jedo

A crappy mayor
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Mailbox
I found someone willing to give me poppy. So, I go to their town, talk to Poppy she agrees to come, and the person gives me some fruit and I head back on the train. I TT'd to tomorrow and her plot is not there. I tried a couple times nothing, so I went a couple days ahead and nothing? Does it have something to do with the fact Bella is moving out tomorrow? Or perhaps since Poppy doesn't actually leave until tomorrow ( boxes today)

Well.

Has poppy actually left the other town?

Sometimes it takes a few days for an invited villager to arrive. Just be patient and she'll show up!

Sometimes it takes a few days for an invited villager to arrive. Just be patient and she'll show up!

true. I TT Bones out my town to give him to my cousin. I was surprised when his plot didn't show up the next day in her town. (since it usually takes just one day) I ended up TT about 3-4 days until Bones was finally settled in.

I think maybe the game can only deal with one move at a time. Seeing as Bella was already due to move out, maybe this has to happen first? Has Bella moved yet, did you TT her out or are you waiting? If you have enough room, and Poppy agreed, it's still very likely she'll turn up, just don't ask anyone else to move in as it might cancel Poppy out.

Back