• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Item Giveaway

Miles8618

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
White Cosmos
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (23) +
I have a bunch of items, fruit and flowers that I need to get rid of! So if anyone wants to come to my town to look around and choose some stuff they are welcome to do so!

Please put your mayor name, town name, time zone and when you would like to come over to look and get items.

Take as many items as you want. I don’t own any hybrid flowers.

Last edited:
Um, I’m not sure if that will work. We could try on the weekend which will be better, at 6pm for you and it will be 8am for me. Will that fit? If it wont work and you want to do it tomorrow, you could do it at 6am your time which is 8pm for me. Really, whichever is easier for you :blush:

Thanks

Um, I’m not sure if that will work. We could try on the weekend which will be better, at 6pm for you and it will be 8am for me. Will that fit? If it wont work and you want to do it tomorrow, you could do it at 6am your time which is 8pm for me. Really, whichever is easier for you :blush:

Thanks
The weekend would be better for me :)

Ok great! Maybe on my saturday? You would be at 6 pm Friday for you, but 8am Saturday for me. Unless you want to get on Saturday but I’ll be on Sunday. Whichever is easier for you, I’m fine either way.

Hey, I’m sorry
Ok great! Maybe on my saturday? You would be at 6 pm Friday for you, but 8am Saturday for me. Unless you want to get on Saturday but I’ll be on Sunday. Whichever is easier for you, I’m fine either way.
hey, I’m really sorry but I cannot do tonight. My mom is making us shop and prepare for a storm coming in! I probably won’t be online for a few days. Again I’m really sorry for the inconvenience

Hi there.

Mayor Name: Don't wish to say right now
Town: Roverton
Time zone: UTC+1
When: Whenever is good for yuo is good for me.

Oh it’s totally ok! We can do it same time next week. It would be easier for me anyway.
I can definitely do this friday (for me) at 6pm (8 am your time) if you are still up for it!?
Post automatically merged:

Hi there.

I’m actually online now if you want to come look around. If you are able to be online?

Hi there.

Or I can do 7am to 9 am tomorrow (my time which is Eastern Time ((USA)) if you are able to do that time frame or I can do Thursday from 8 am ET to 12 pm ET

Oh it’s totally ok! We can do it same time next week. It would be easier for me anyway.
Are we still up for tonight??

I can definitely do this friday (for me) at 6pm (8 am your time) if you are still up for it!?

I’m actually online now if you want to come look around. If you are able to be online?

Or I can do 7am to 9 am tomorrow (my time which is Eastern Time ((USA)) if you are able to do that time frame or I can do Thursday from 8 am ET to 12 pm ET
I can also do tonight at 6 pm ET (USA) or tomorrow from 8 am to noon (ET) tomorrow

Last edited:
Mayor: Da Momma
Town: Playtown
EST
Tomorrow anytime after noon...EST.
Oh my god. Hahaha! I know you! We’re already friends. We met through Lilly

Mayor: Da Momma
Town: Playtown
EST
Tomorrow anytime after noon...EST.
Oh my god. Hahaha! I know you! We’re already friends. We met through Lilly
I can definitely do today! I’ll be on for a few hours starting now.

Back