• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Items from my Wishlist

Kitty2201

=^.^=
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
6167-5507-6211
Blue Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
Blue Rosewater Potion
Opalescent Crystal
Indigo Mushroom Lamp
Opalescent Crystal
Blue Rosewater Potion
Feedback
99.9% (1019) +
Looking to buy some items from my wishlist. I can pay in IGB's or trade. I can pay in TBT, but I'd rather trade or use IGB's

Wishlist

I can also Trade items from This List

Or if you have a wishlist, I can see if I have any items from it. The only Amiibo items I can get are in the list above

I will also sell some of these items from list above, but only for TBT, if you don't have any items from my wishlist

Last edited:
Hello, I can give you the ice-cream display and the black phone for two items on my wishlist my wishlist is on my profile.

Hello, I can give you the ice-cream display and the black phone for two items on my wishlist my wishlist is on my profile.

I can get Celeste Ribbon, aurora screen and both pink and blue ballerina dresses. I might have an extra toy hammer to, but I'll have to check

Sorry havent updated it in a long time sorry but i got the celeste ribbon and the ballerina dresses!
sorry
Do you have any of balloons??

Sorry havent updated it in a long time sorry but i got the celeste ribbon and the ballerina dresses!
sorry
Do you have any of balloons??

Yes, I have a Green Bunny balloon and a regular yellow balloon. Then I can order you any 5 others of your choice if you'd like?

I would love the green bunny balloon!!
And one more thing do you have the hammer??

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes that would be fine!!

I would love the green bunny balloon!!
And one more thing do you have the hammer??

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes that would be fine!!

Yes I have an extra hammer! But I have to time travel for the aurora screen, so I can get you 5 more balloons (Since I think you can only order 5 a day from the streetpass place?)

I would like the light blue Bunny balloon, the pink bunny balloon, the green bunny balloon, and the purple bunny balloon!!!
One second let me find another one

Hi! I have the kitchen stove, dishwasher, and counter. I haven't had time to do my wishlist yet, so TBT is fine.

Is it okay if I do a drop-off? My town is a mess of items all over the place. I know I don't have a trade rating yet (just joined here yesterday after being a longtime player), but I promise to stay next to the train station.

Hi! I have the kitchen stove, dishwasher, and counter. I haven't had time to do my wishlist yet, so TBT is fine.

Is it okay if I do a drop-off? My town is a mess of items all over the place. I know I don't have a trade rating yet (just joined here yesterday after being a longtime player), but I promise to stay next to the train station.

How much TBT were you looking for?

I would like the light blue Bunny balloon, the pink bunny balloon, the green bunny balloon, and the purple bunny balloon!!!
One second let me find another one

Sure, but I have the green bunny one already, did you want a second one or another color? :)

I haven't gotten used to the exchange rate (TBT to IGB) yet, so whatever you can offer is fine.

I'm not quite sure what it is right now either, would you do 30 tbt? 10 each?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Another color! sorry about the confusion

Would a pink heart balloon be ok? I can trade soon also, I just need to move an item from one town to the other >.< I couldn't order the screen on the town I was on, but I had it on another town

I'm not quite sure what it is right now either, would you do 30 tbt? 10 each?

Sure, that works. Honestly, I just want to establish a trade rating so even if you wanna go lower, it's alright.

I've added you. Let me know when your gate is open.

Back