• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Items from my Wishlist

Yes that would be fine am i coming to your town or are you coming to mine?

Would I be able to come to your town? Also is your wishlist updated now? I ordered the blue dot umbrella, leaf umbrella, princess dress and yellow raincoat

Sure, that works. Honestly, I just want to establish a trade rating so even if you wanna go lower, it's alright.

I've added you. Let me know when your gate is open.

Ok I'll open my gate for Rainfall, please just drop it anywhere, it's a bit of a mess in my town also right now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aw thanks you so much are you ready?

Np :) I will be ready, did you add my FC yet?

I will tell you when my gates are open!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok gates are open!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

TYSM

Hey its me again, I could give you the minifridge, single rose, and the milk carton.
For items on my wishlist again if you want to trade!!!

Looking to buy some items from my wishlist. I can pay in IGB, TBT or maybe trade some items

Wishlist

Items I'm looking for the most right now are:

Shop coffee machine
Plant partition (Need more then 1)
Kitchen stove
Kitchen dishwasher
Kitchen counter

I can also Trade items from This List

Or if you have a wishlist, I can see if I have any items from it. The only Amiibo items I can get are in the list above

I have the following if you want to offer for tbt:
- Shop coffee machine
- Plant partition x4
- Kitchen stove
- Kitchen dishwasher
- Kitchen counter

Last edited:
Hey! I can get you the casablanca lilies, organ, snack machine, water floor, and some plant partitions (if you'll still need them) ~ for the fairy bottle and TBT?

bamboo-grove wall
black phone
massage recliner
metal box
jail bars
office phone
operating-room cart

for

driver's hat
gallery floor
heavy tome
model bus
model sailor
museum clock
museum mat

Last edited:
I have the following if you want to offer for tbt:
- Shop coffee machine
- Plant partition x4
- Kitchen stove
- Kitchen dishwasher
- Kitchen counter
Hi, I still need the shop coffee machine. I got the kitchen stuff already and have a possibly trade for the plant partitions. Would you do 10 tbt for the shop coffee machine?
Hey! I can get you the casablanca lilies, organ, snack machine, water floor, and some plant partitions (if you'll still need them) ~ for the fairy bottle and TBT?
Hi, I just got some cards and I need to update my list a bit. I'll PM you later for which items I still need :)
bamboo-grove wall
black phone
massage recliner
metal box
jail bars
office phone
operating-room cart

for

driver's hat
gallery floor
heavy tome
model bus
model sailor
museum clock
museum mat

Hi, as I mentioned above, I just got some cards, and I need to update my wishlist. But I will PM you later if I still need any of them :)

I've got a kitchen counter and kitchen stove, trade for two hanger rack's?

EDIT: nvm, just saw your last post lol.

Last edited:
Kitty2201, I can get all those items you need! I don't want anything in exchange, though. :)

Thank you so much! But are you sure you don't want anything for it?

Actually... do you have an extra cake? Chocolate/Birthday cake, please! Not gonna display it in my house. I'm going to display it outside!! If you don't have it, that's OK. I'm also looking for some cosmos. One red cosmos! I can go with a few more yellow/red colours.

Please and thank you! Is it okay if we can trade in your town? :)

Actually... do you have an extra cake? Chocolate/Birthday cake, please! Not gonna display it in my house. I'm going to display it outside!! If you don't have it, that's OK. I'm also looking for some cosmos. One red cosmos! I can go with a few more yellow/red colours.

Please and thank you! Is it okay if we can trade in your town? :)

I can check to see if I have a cake. But I don't really have many cosmos >.< And yes we can trade at my town

I can check to see if I have a cake. But I don't really have many cosmos >.< And yes we can trade at my town

Yes! Alright. There were cosmos by my train station so I don't think I need them anymore! I have no idea what to do with that area...

Let's trade now! Please! 'Cause I'm already on my Player who has your items!

Yes! Alright. There were cosmos by my train station so I don't think I need them anymore! I have no idea what to do with that area...

Let's trade now! Please! 'Cause I'm already on my Player who has your items!

Ok! I'll go add you. I was just bringing some items to my friends town. I got 1 chocolate cake you can have

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gate is open for Rainfall, you can drop the items anywhere there is room :)

Back