• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Items needed!

Hi! I have purple pansies I can give to you for free if you'd like! Let me know if you're interested!

I have 4 purple hyacinth, 15 purple windflowers, 5 purple tulips, 8 purple Rose's, 6 purple pansies, and 8 purple mums.

Awh omg yes plz!

How many of each? Im interested!
Okay! I can give you four or five! If you want more, just ask! Let me know when you're free and I'll be happy to deliver them to you! 😊

Last edited:
I also have a zillion Purple Mums. I'm not sure how many you need with all the offers coming in, but whatever you need I'm positive I have.
PM me!

Hi, I have quite a lot of the hybrids you want, if you're still looking!

These are 1 NMT/20 TBT/200k Bells for every 4 flowers:
x108 Purple Roses
x35 Purple Tulips
x18 Purple Pansies
x17 Purple Mums
x58 Black Tulip
x51 Black Lilies

And these are 1 NMT/20 TBT/200k Bells for every 2 flowers:
x65 Purple Windflowers

I can do split payment methods, if you want to do part NMT, part TBT, part Bells. :3 Let me know!

Last edited:
Hi! I can bring you 8 purple mums, 2 purple roses, and 2 black tulips! Would love to get some NMTs ^^

I can drop off a dozen purple roses for an assorted dozen of your non black hybrids!

Back