• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Items out of my Inventory 🚪 Now get a free stack of fruit OR 1 DIY w/ every purchase (Please specify which fruit stack you would like)! 🍎🍐🍊🍒🍑🥥

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Other
That depends. Which currency would you like to pay me with. ATM, I will accept iron nuggets, bamboo materials, fish bait, NMT, TBT, IGB, or anything on my wishlist. I will also accept any of the new NMT items in which I do not have that color variation :)

I have a few TBT i can offer in exchange :D I'm not quite sure how much items go for as of now so I'm okay with paying anything you're comfortable with ♡ ^___^

I have a few TBT i can offer in exchange :D I'm not quite sure how much items go for as of now so I'm okay with paying anything you're comfortable with ♡ ^___^

I wouldn't mind offering them for 1 tbt each (2 tbt total).

Does that sound good? And just to be clear you want 2x red throwback container, correct?

One more thing: you will have to wait a few extra days for you order to arrive since I do have at least one (potentially two) people ahead of you.

I wouldn't mind offering them for 1 tbt each (2 tbt total).

Does that sound good? And just to be clear you want 2x red throwback container, correct?

One more thing: you will have to wait a few extra days for you order to arrive since I do have at least one (potentially two) people ahead of you.

Sure! Thank you so much. :D I'm fine with two reds, but if you have it in another variation as well I'd like one of each!

And I'm fine with waiting~ I'm in no rush as well. Thank you so much for accepting my orders. ; 3 ;

Great! I can come and pick it up now, just give me a shout with the dodo whenever you're ready. :) Thanks!
Gates are open! Also, I can confirm that I received the TBT :D
Post automatically merged:

Sure! Thank you so much. :D I'm fine with two reds, but if you have it in another variation as well I'd like one of each!

And I'm fine with waiting~ I'm in no rush as well. Thank you so much for accepting my orders. ; 3 ;
No problem. I will ping you when I am started on your order/ about to get started. (y)

@crepuscularrr Here is your daily reminder that your order is ready now. If you haven't done so already, plz give me multiple time periods in which you are available just in case unexpected events pop up, rendering me unavailable and I'd really appreciate if you'd PM me these times just because it is so easy for messages to get lost in a public thread. Thnx!

@Sin. Here is your daily reminder that your order is still sitting in my pockets, and will be sold off on Monday to free up the space if you fail to respond back to me before then. As for the Knitted Backpack DIY, I will leave that in my storage and give you until Nov. 4th to claim that DIY before I take it off the reserved list and the same goes for the Log Chair DIY if and when I get another.

@MarbledMell and @Stnh. Could you plz remind me of your orders if you are still interested? I might have accidentally sold some of the reorderable items back to Nook's Cranny to free up storage space and will have to reorder those items. Thnx! (Daily reminder)

Everybody shown above has until Dec. 4th to respond before I assume you are no longer interested.

Hello. I noticed on the website you've listed:
- Throwback Dino screen
- Ironwood lowtable (DIY)
- Hickory-stripe pants (light blue)

Can I purchase/trade for these?
Preferably IGB or NMT.
I can also offer wheat, fishbait, darkwood or softwood. Or yellow star fragments.

I'm also interested in fossils from your other thread.
1x Tricera Skull
1x Dimetrodon Skull

Last edited:
Hello. I noticed on the website you've listed:
- Throwback Dino screen
- Ironwood lowtable (DIY) *free (see thread title bar)
- Hickory-stripe pants (light blue)

Can I purchase/trade for these?
Preferably IGB or NMT.
I can also offer wheat, fishbait, darkwood or softwood. Or yellow star fragments.

I'm also interested in fossils from your other thread.
1x Tricera Skull
1x Dimetrodon Skull

Are you fine waiting for me to finish the orders of the 2 (or 3) people ahead of you? I'd be willing to do 1 NMT per each of the reorderable furniture and *see fossil thread for pricing on fossils.

Alternatively, I'd also be willing to take any amount of the crops and/or crafting resources (except the wood) as you'd be willing to give to act as payment for the order.

@crepuscularrr Here is your daily reminder that your order is ready now. If you haven't done so already, plz give me multiple time periods in which you are available just in case unexpected events pop up, rendering me unavailable and I'd really appreciate if you'd PM me these times just because it is so easy for messages to get lost in a public thread. Thnx!

@Sin. Here is your daily reminder that your order is still sitting in my pockets, and will be sold off tomorrow to free up the space if you fail to respond back to me before then. As for the Knitted Backpack DIY, I will leave that in my storage and give you until Nov. 4th to claim that DIY before I take it off the reserved list and the same goes for the Log Chair DIY if and when I get another. This is your last day to respond before I sell all of the reorderable items that you have ordered that are currently sitting in my pockets!

@MarbledMell and @Stnh. Could you plz remind me of your orders if you are still interested? I might have accidentally sold some of the reorderable items back to Nook's Cranny to free up storage space and will have to reorder those items. Thnx! (Daily reminder)

Everybody shown above has until Dec. 4th to respond before I assume you are no longer interested.

@Sin. Please redo your order if you are still interested. All of the reorderable items will need to be reordered but I still have the Nook Miles redemption item and the Knitted Grass Backpack DIY in my storage (I will leave the DIY marked as reserved until Dec. 4th). Thnx! (Daily reminder)

hi!! could I grab the following:

Barrel DIY
Mountain bike
Glass holder w/ candle

I don't frequent TBT very much so I'm not sure what is an appropriate offer for TBT Bells!! What would you feel is appropriate? I can also offer some NMT depending on what you'd like!

Last edited:
hi!! could I grab the following:

Barrel DIY *free (see thread title bar)
Mountain bike
Glass holder w/ candle

I don't frequent TBT very much so I'm not sure what is an appropriate offer for TBT Bells!! What would you feel is appropriate? I can also offer some NMT depending on what you'd like!

I can do 2 TBT for the candle holder and bike or the same in NMT :) Of course, there will still be the extra delay due to a backlog of other orders when it comes to ordering items.

Hello there,
may I purchase your ABD & patchwork couch =)
would 15 tbt be ok?

Sure! :) Of course, there will still be the extra delay due to a backlog of other orders when it comes to ordering items.

If you need the ABD now (which is understandable given its usefulness), I can always give you the one I have on my island and just order another one for myself later on.

@Sin. Please redo your order if you are still interested. All of the reorderable items will need to be reordered but I still have the Nook Miles redemption item and the Knitted Grass Backpack DIY in my storage (I will leave the DIY marked as reserved until Dec. 4th). Thnx! (Daily reminder)

@oakleycrossing Your full order will be in my mail tomorrow.

@imorileo and @J087 I should be able to order everything for both of you tomorrow.

Last edited:
I can do 2 TBT for the candle holder and bike or the same in NMT :) Of course, there will still be the extra delay due to a backlog of other orders when it comes to ordering items.

That sounds perfect, I can pay in NMT!! <3 No worries on the delay, I'll keep an eye out for your ping! Thanks so much!

Sure! :) Of course, there will still be the extra delay due to a backlog of other orders when it comes to ordering items.

If you need the ABD now (which is understandable given its usefulness), I can always give you the one I have on my island and just order another one for myself later on.

@oakleycrossing Your full order will be in my mail tomorrow.

@imorileo and @J087 I should be able to order everything for both of you tomorrow.
I can wait for you to get caught up!! No worries =)

Hello I'm inretested in:

1x Small mannequin

Is 3 tbt ok?
Sure! Of course, there will still be the extra delay due to a backlog of other orders when it comes to ordering items. :)

@crepuscularrr and @oakleycrossing Here is your daily reminder that your orders are ready now. If you haven't done so already, plz give me multiple time periods in which you are available just in case unexpected events pop up, rendering me unavailable and I'd really appreciate if you'd PM me these times just because it is so easy for messages to get lost in a public thread. Thnx!

Everybody shown above (except u/oakleycrossing) has until Dec. 4th to respond before I assume you are no longer interested. u/oakleycrossing has until Dec. 10th to respond before I assume you are no longer interested.

I should be all caught up with orders (everything before this post) tomorrow (please note this does not mean I will have all orders sitting in my mailbox tomorrow. I simply mean done with the ordering process)! Thank you again for your patience all who are still waiting on their order.

Hi! I'd like to buy patchwork seat, covered counter (pink), dormant volcano, amazing clock? Is 2.5mil igb fine? Let me know!

Also for Fruit, I guess apple would be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back