• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Items that would fit in a convenience store

e_e13

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Feedback
100% (11) +
So I used my 7-eleven items to make a makeshift convenience store in my house, but it feels a little empty right now.

I already have a salad bar, magazine rack and a milk holder in place, but I'm looking for some other items that would fit nicely in with a store like this, like a soda display or something. If anyone has a spare sandwich/ soft-drink display they would be willing to sell to me, that would be great too :)

Thanks! :)

I got a soda display and can order a soda machine. Would you happen to have an astro table or astro player?

Can you take a snapshot of this room? I'd like to help, but I want to get an idea of where you are at this point.

I got a soda display and can order a soda machine. Would you happen to have an astro table or astro player?

Unfortunately not. I would like the soda display and the soda machine though. How much would you offer?

Can you take a snapshot of this room? I'd like to help, but I want to get an idea of where you are at this point.

Coming right up :)

Has anyone moved from your town recently?

Yes, Genji. He moved yesterday

---

I've attached the pics of the room (Not sure how to display them in the post, but they are attached..?)

Attachments

• HNI_0056_3.JPG
    HNI_0056_3.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 77
  • HNI_0055_3.JPG
    HNI_0055_3.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 78
  • HNI_0058_3.JPG
    HNI_0058_3.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
keep taking to Mable and eventually she'll give you a mannequin. c:

edit: daily

Last edited:
Here's some pieces of furniture you should look for:

soda fountain
slushie machine
surveillance camera
soda case

Here's some pieces of furniture you should look for:

soda fountain
slushie machine
surveillance camera
soda case

Awesome, thanks :)
I have the surveillance camera and slush or machine, but do you by any chance have the soda case or soda fountain avaliable?

Awesome, thanks :)
I have the surveillance camera and slush or machine, but do you by any chance have the soda case or soda fountain avaliable?

Yeah, I'll add you and come over in a minute. By the way, change that floor to something more realistic like a Ceramic Tile. I would sell it to you, but I don't have it.

I know your flooring is a design you either made or got somewhere else, but is that wallpaper also a design? Or is it one you can buy? I feel like it would fit the theme of the room I'm trying to make :]

I think I probably have everything you will need, there is no room for anything more in my store. PM me the list of what you currently have and I will order the rest which is a lot less hassle than taking my stuff out to catalogue it. You can just pay what it costs from the shop.

If I could take a snapshot of my room, I would, but I don't know how

Last edited:
I think I probably have everything you will need, there is no room for anything more in my store. PM me the list of what you currently have and I will order the rest which is a lot less hassle than taking my stuff out to catalogue it. You can just pay what it costs from the shop.

Hold l and r buttons lol

Hold down R+L. Is this just a 3DS XL thing or...?

Back