• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Items that would fit in a convenience store

Anyway, I think OP is gone for the night. I guess I ordered this stuff for nothing. :\

Ah sorry :p

I was asleep- but I'll definitely want everything you've ordered. I'll be available in 8 hours or so, so I'll send you a pm.

Thanks all

Suhi Bar would be a good choice , every store needs a Fire egsingaer (lol bad spellzor) Safe in case u get robbed, wall camera to watch people. a popcorn machine. Soda Fountain. ATM, and a large magazine rack.

Suhi Bar would be a good choice , every store needs a Fire egsingaer (lol bad spellzor) Safe in case u get robbed, wall camera to watch people. a popcorn machine. Soda Fountain. ATM, and a large magazine rack.

I've never seen, nor wish to see, a popcorn machine inside a convenience store.

A Candy Jar and a Pickle Jar on a counter near the checkout would work as impulse items! And a Capsule Machine somewhere by the door~ What kind of convenience store doesn't offer fifty cents sticky slappy arms in a capsule ball?? lol

But you see salad bars

A Candy Jar and a Pickle Jar on a counter near the checkout would work as impulse items! And a Capsule Machine somewhere by the door~ What kind of convenience store doesn't offer fifty cents sticky slappy arms in a capsule ball?? lol

What kind of convenience stores are you guys going to? :confused:

I know your flooring is a design you either made or got somewhere else, but is that wallpaper also a design? Or is it one you can buy? I feel like it would fit the theme of the room I'm trying to make :]

It's the wallpaper that comes with the campus set :)

Also, I'm back online for the next couple of hours in case you would be able to sell me something :)

Back