• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Items you like?

StarMayor

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
So, I saw the 'Items you despise' thread and got curious about what items people like or even love in the games. This goes for furniture, clothes, etc.

I really love the Polka-dot furniture set. It's my favourite and it's what decorates my main room. I also love the Alpine set, and the Sleek set. I also think the Modern Wood set looks cool as well.

I like the Rococo set as well; I just haven't decided what room I want to put it all in.

I also really love the Lucky Cats; I have managed to get all four of them. The Lucky Frog is adorable too. I also really like the Lotus Lamp and the coffee items, and the Sushi Platter item.

Last edited:
Would probably be anything food related, IE dessert case, pumpkin pie, wedding cake, birthday cake, chocolate cake... You get the idea :)

I really love the Nursery items, for some reason. Maybe it's because I feel like I'm a child at heart? :3 I also really like the Dharmas and my Caterpillar Sofa I got from the Bug-Off. :D So many brightly colored, childish things haha!

The toy hammer. I lucked out and got it within a few days of having access to the island.
Bonking people on the head is too much fun.

I love the (red) sleek set, as well as the classic set. Now I want the painting "The Night-watch" on my wall there to finish it off classy. I also love the jukebox, the maple bonsaitree, ebony piano and the modern cabinet. Oh, and the cabana set. :D

Last edited:
For some reason, I've been really drawn to the Green Set. I just feel like its really warm and inviting.
I also really like the Ranch and Classic Sets, the apple clock, the pear wardrobe, and the homework set is one of my favorite items as well.

Toy hammer, throwing beans, golden axe, Gorgeous series, most wooden furniture/walls/floors, villager pictures, etc. I just like a lot of things. I can't list them all.

I had to reset my town due to mistakes I made as a new player. I was feeling horrible about it, until I walked into the shop and the first thing I saw for sale was a harp! I am taking lessons IRL. I plan to give each resident a harp. Also, I love the phone box; it works well with my town's Dr. who theme. I just wish it were blue, or could be recolored.

Pics :>

I wonder who takes the pics of the villagers though.

I love the lucky frog and the paper tiger. I also really like the aroma pot, it was my first ever furniture that fell out from shaking trees.

Musical instruments! :D My house is empty without them :) They're flexible to match with my furniture set (a bit of Regal, cowhide flooring, limited editions).

I really like the regal and rococo set as refurbished.

I also love the sweets set.

But my favorite thing might be The Fancy Doll :D~

:D

Last edited:
The Gothic Black Rococo set and the Minimalist set. The former has a nice dark look while the latter is very simple. Simplicity is usually my style and the Minimalist set does it quite nicely.

My favourite furniture piece was the Merry-Go-Round, I think it's cute!!

I got one as one of my very first items, and I'm still attached to the stupid thing! clackclackclatter

I also love how the bread box can be refurbished, as well as a lot of other "non furniture" furniture items that can be made to look different! Cyrus is my hero haha.

I also really like the classic series, I had a lot of it in my first GC AC game! And I like that I can make them chocolate.. it's a good color. I also love collecting bonsai!

I adore the Rococo set--it can be pink and it makes up for my hate for the Princess series so.
It's just really special to me.

Besides that, the Hinaningyou will always have a huge place in my heart since it's the item that got me interested in Japanese culture and festivals.

And teddy bears = always awesome.

Last edited:
Back