• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Items you like?

I love the alpine series, mostly because it can be customized so well.
My main room is the darker wood and the leaf pattern and so many plants, its so pretty ;w;

I love the alpine series too! I have it in my kitchen.

Oh boy, there are quite a few items I like: Balloons, setsubun beans, any kind of soft-serve, coffee, pinwheels, bubble wand, that mystery bag thing~

Kitchen items like the rice cooker and hot plate. KITCHEN ITEMS COME TO ME :D I won't hurt you >:]

I set foot into Gracie Grace for the first time today and I instantly fell in love with the Cyan Argyle Shirt. I'm wearing it right now.

I like a lot of the antique/vintage style furniture, including the gorgeous series. I think I'm going to eventually have the four ground floor rooms with the regal, gorgeous, rococo and classic series. I also like the sleek series, I have it in my upstairs room. One of my favourite furniture items is Gaudi's lizard, I've always loved his work anyway.

In terms of clothing, I like so many but none really seem to fit together in outfits properly.

Back