• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Iwatobi Cycling [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take octavian!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, perhaps adopt

- - - Post Merge - - -

If i'm able to take her, please respond. I'm gonna go brush my teeth and take a quick shower.

I'll adopt octillery if the person above can't

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually nvm

I'll take octavian!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, perhaps adopt

- - - Post Merge - - -

If i'm able to take her, please respond. I'm gonna go brush my teeth and take a quick shower.
Octavian is a boy, but yeah you can have him. My internet might not be able to handle it right now, but we can try.

Yay I'm cycling town 2 again
go go go
keep an eye on the first post for updates under ビンタ

*done cycling for a bit.

Last edited:
Today is my last official day of cycling.
I'll be speed-cycling for a bit, then opening for weeding if I have enough.
The new Free! episode distracted me for a bit.

Today is my last official day of cycling.
I'll be speed-cycling for a bit, then opening for weeding if I have enough.
The new Free! episode distracted me for a bit.

; A ; All this Free! on my dash gotta run can't spoil myself, your cycling thread will be missed though ; u ;

; A ; All this Free! on my dash gotta run can't spoil myself, your cycling thread will be missed though ; u ;
Go watch the new ep yo.
It's too good qq<33
まあ、I think my cycling thread was running down a bit anyway. I'm satisfied at this point.
Thank you though. I'll link your thread up when I start fully modifying the first post. I intend to leave the Affiliates section up because, even for a little while, I'd like to help spread your names.

Go watch the new ep yo.
It's too good qq<33
まあ、I think my cycling thread was running down a bit anyway. I'm satisfied at this point.
Thank you though. I'll link your thread up when I start fully modifying the first post. I intend to leave the Affiliates section up because, even for a little while, I'd like to help spread your names.

c: Awh thank you! yeah my dash is flooded... but I actually haven't finished season 1 8'D... don'tkillme

Go finish season one when you get the chance. XD

In: Soleil
Out: Skye
She's got time.

it's a shame i couldn't find my dogs here :p I really hoped you would
I'm really surprised I didn't to be honest. XD
I've had Cookie like three times, but not lately. That's too bad!
Thanks for the 5 bells. ;o

A'ight I'm ready.
Add my cycling code and come pickup.
*I'm actually gonna head off for a bit.
PM/VM me when you're available.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back