• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Iwatobi Cycling [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's an affogato? Tell me about it.
Smash Fest was great by the way.<3 Punchy's still around lol
Affogato is a dessert that consists of vanilla ice cream and espresso! They gave me a bowl of ice cream and a separate small pitcher of espresso and ooh it was so good. Tasted like java ice cream <3<3 And how's the game?! I'm SO excited for its release!

Last edited:
Can I have whitney? (if she's available)
I looked everywhere for her

Me please for dotty!
Add my cycling code and be ready to pickup! ;)

Aww, I really wanted to go to Smash Fest, but I live in Wisconsin, lol
I live in Utah, and for some reason we had a participating Best Buy.
It was so far away though aaah (so worth it)
The demo was great, but we waited many many many hours to play for about three minutes. To some people that isn't worth it. xD

Can I have whitney? (if she's available)
I looked everywhere for her
Yes, you may have her. :) I'll let you know when I'm ready for you to come get her.

Last edited:
Ah well there is one in Wisconsin, but it's 3 hours away...

Last edited:
Affogato is a dessert that consists of vanilla ice cream and espresso! They gave me a bowl of ice cream and a separate small pitcher of espresso and ooh it was so good. Tasted like java ice cream <3<3 And how's the game?! I'm SO excited for its release!
That sounds freaking delicious wow. Is that a common dessert, or a specialty? I kind of just want to go buy ice cream now.
The game is fabulous! I beat my entire group (they didn't have Toon Link in the Wii U demo so I went with Pit<3). A lot of the new items have functions I wasn't able to really figure out in those two minutes we had, but it looks really promising. I tried out Villager on the 3DS and he's pretty great, too. I'm so excited to be able to play him with more time after the official release. <3

Ah well there is one in Wisconsin, but it's 3 hours away...
Oh, yeah. I wonder if that would've been worth it. I went to Sandy which is almost two hours from where I live, but counting in waiting time for all of it (plus a little hangout time afterward) I was gone basically all day. D;
Just have a lot of fun with the official release<3
Have fun jogging!

Aww so late for Whitney, I want to cry :'c congrats for getting her!
Always a chance she'll come again, so don't give up. :) Good luck getting her.

@Kamry
Add my cycling code and be ready to pickup!

Last edited:
It's an Italian dish but I got it at an Asian restaurant! lol it's not AS common but I used yelp to find a place with good affogato so I suggest you do the same! And I'm glad those two cuties got homes, I had both of them previously! I love Whitney!

Can I have Dotty?? : DDDDDDD
She was just picked up! Sorry!
Good luck getting her. I'll let ya know if she pops up again soon. :)

It's an Italian dish but I got it at an Asian restaurant! lol it's not AS common but I used yelp to find a place with good affogato so I suggest you do the same! And I'm glad those two cuties got homes, I had both of them previously! I love Whitney!
Lol. I might look into it then. I seriously am craving ice cream, though. I might make a mysterious mixture myself (not sure with what yet though). I've really never heard of that before. XD The name itself is kinda fun.
I'm glad, too. :) Whitney's cool, Dotty's adorable hehe.

Town 2:
In: Canberra
Out: Bruce
He'll get infinity time because he's cute and tier 2.

Also, town 1's on hold real quick. Whitney couldn't be picked up, so I mailed the person who posted about her afterward. If I don't get a response soon, I'll be opening her back up.

Last edited:
BRUCE IS SUCH A CUTIE I HAVE HIM IN MY MAIN TOWN HOPEFULLY HE'LL GET ADOPTED

ADOPT BRUCE PLEASE<3
He's in both my towns lol
he's so cute, pretty please someone.

Whitney has been opened up for adoption again.

Last edited:
No worries. I'm eating dinner myself. XD
Gate's open!

& I'll be opening a separate thread for Bruce soon if no one shows interest.
That, or I'll move to Tumblr.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back