• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Iwatobi Cycling [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo, good luck guys.
Let's see who we can get out today!

Colton is still in boxes, so I'm gonna give him some time this morning while I get ready~

I actually have to run down to the university real quick (literally run, ehehe).
I gotta pick something up and I'll catch a ride back up the hill so it won't take as long.
Should be gone maybe thirty minutes at most, sorry! Better to do this now than later.
I will void Colton if no one has shown interest by the time I get back, and then I'll speed things up a little bit.<3

*Back and voiding him.
Villagers will now be given ten minutes instead of fifteen.

In: Vic
Out: Deena

Last edited:
In: Tex
Out: Samson (Giving him like 5-7 minutes)
*voided

In: Egbert
Out: Blaire (adopted)

Last edited:
Heading there now! :D

Edit: Time to plot reset my last dreamie :D Good Luck everyone else.

Last edited:
Oh you have a great selection of villagers! Lurking for Punchy~ Thanks for doing this, Juudai!

Tex voided.
In: Bree
Out: Deirdre
Will be given 10-15minutes because she's middle tier.
*voided

In: Zell
Out: Aurora
Gonna give her around ten minutes, since I think someone was interested in her?

Lol Lurking for a Sprinkle...
Good luck! Hoping she gets out soon~
I had her on my main town for a while. She's a cutie.<3

Oh you have a great selection of villagers! Lurking for Punchy~ Thanks for doing this, Juudai!
Good luck. :)
No problem! I don't particularly have any dreamies myself, but I know what it's like to love these little boogers to death. If I can help people achieve their dreamies then I'll do what I can!

Last edited:
Amg Zell. You are getting good villagers
It's all downhill from here. XD
I just watched Zell beat Punchy up, poor guy. I'm starting to think he's never gonna move though.
Punchy is my only starter villager left. He's been here for ages!

Aurora voided.
In: Cherry
Out: Sprinkle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back