• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Iwatobi Cycling [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! I got another villager ready to move out. I'ma post a giveaway thread soon. Gonna get her into boxes first. :)

Bring on the cuties! xD

Sorry random but your town name that's my friend's name xD

You're friend's name is Te Aroha? Or Aroha? Because Te Aroha is Maori for "a place to love" Or "A place of Love" or even "To love".

Aroha is Maori for "Love"

Last edited:
If Ribbot's still up, my partner would like to have him - he's also doing a few household chores at the minute, but I can grab his 3DS and take Ribbot!

Yay! I got another villager ready to move out. I'ma post a giveaway thread soon. Gonna get her into boxes first. :)

Bring on the cuties! xD
Aw ye, let's get you some cuties.

If Ribbot's still up, my partner would like to have him - he's also doing a few household chores at the minute, but I can grab his 3DS and take Ribbot!
Sounds good. :) Have him (or you) add my cycling code in my signature and watch out for my gate.

His FC is 2466-3456-3509. Added your FC, going into the game now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not seeing the gates...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yay! He's been waiting a while to get Ribbot. Thanks! :)

You're welcome. :)

In: Tammy
Out: Poppy
Infinity time.

In: Alli
Out: Apollo

When I'm back from running I'll do what I have to with the second town. Post if you're interested, I'll be back soon.
By the way, Alli's Japanese name is the same as my Iwatobi Mayor's.
くろこ and クロコ. Difference is hiragana vs katakana, but that's still cool.
Yeah, be back soon~

You're friend's name is Te Aroha? Or Aroha? Because Te Aroha is Maori for "a place to love" Or "A place of Love" or even "To love".

Aroha is Maori for "Love"
It's Te'Aroha I never knew the meaning until now it's nice c:

It's Te'Aroha I never knew the meaning until now it's nice c:

Is she Hawaiian? Adding the ' between the words leads me to think so. Maori doesn't add that. Te'Aroha would have a different meaning in Hawaiian.

As example, we all know the "Ohana" is "family" in Hawaiian (Thank you Lelo and Stitch).However, "Ohana" in Maori is a word of praise.

That being said, Maori and Hawaiian ARE related. The Hawaiians have the Haka, much like the Maori. The Hawaiians are actually ancestors of the Maori!

As a side note, I love how there is Japanese and Maori lessons in this thread.

Last edited:
Is she Hawaiian? Adding the ' between the words leads me to think so. Maori doesn't add that. Te'Aroha would have a different meaning in Hawaiian.

As example, we all know the "Ohana" is "family" in Hawaiian (Thank you Lelo and Stitch).However, "Ohana" in Maori is a word of praise.

That being said, Maori and Hawaiian ARE related. The Hawaiians have the Haka, much like the Maori. The Hawaiians are actually ancestors of the Maori!

As a side note, I love how there is Japanese and Maori lessons in this thread.
Well not sure if she is, she looks white to me lol I'm gonna ask her where why her mom named her that. All these years being friends and I never asked her lol yeah learn something new everyday x3

I feel good when my teeth feel good.
oh the simplicities of life.
(is that really not a word)

Yeah, now!
Watch her have to get voided though... owe;

In: Groucho
Out: Bud
10minutes (he's pretty cool, I had him for a while)
I'm going back to normal pace now.
cycling town 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back