Gold Trophy (First Place)
New Year's Party Popper
Pokéball
Bell Bag Badge
Easter Bunny
Snow Globe
Feedback
100% (157) +
Welcome to the GPX shop! Here you may purchase Novelty, Legendary, and other rare Pok?mon in an attempt to get them in your GPX account. Here I sell Pok?mon for TBT Bells, (the amount varies upon the Pok?mon) to see what I have I stock, check the next post.

How does this work? Simply, fill out the order form, post it (don’t send me the TBT Bells yet, though!) I will check to see if that Pok?mon is in stock, if it is, I will PM you asking what time you would like me to drop it for you. Tell me when and send me the TBT bells, once I have received your TBT Bells, I can drop your Pok?mon for you. Now, it isn’t 100% guaranteed you will get the Pok?mon you requested, all the other users viewing the Shelter have an equal chance of getting it. However, you have something the other users don’t… the drop time! After you have sent me the TBT bells, and have confirmed you are ready for me to drop it, I will drop it and PM you the release time (in Server Time so we don’t get confused with those silly Time Zones!) of the Pok?mon. The Pok?mon will appear at least 15 minutes after it has been released, so simply add 15 minutes to the Server Time I PM’d you and you will know exactly when it will appear in the Shelter! If you fail to adopt it, I will PM you (unless I am busy) and tell you who adopted it, you can PM them if you want and tell them that that Pok?mon was dropped for you, but you shouldn’t ‘cause then you’ll make enemies on GPX! If another user gets your Pok?mon you will not get your Bells back!!
Pok?mon such as Unown, Spiky-Ear Pichu, Feral Zergoose, Non-Summonable and Summonable legendaries can only be ordered when they’re in stock. Sorry, it really is “first in best dresses” However, all other Pok?mon can be ordered when they’re not in stock
Any questions, PM me.

Last edited:
As of now, Legendary Pokemon wont be for sale,
also you may only purchase two Pokemon per day due to novelty restrictions on the site

Inventory Contents: 3 Potato Batteries - 2 Blue Stones - 2 Heat Rocks - 2 Icy Rocks and 2 Damp Rocks

Prices;

- Novelties;
25 TBT Bells each:
Crystal Onix
Bulbasaur Clone
Squirtle Clone
Charmander Clone
Winter Vulpix
Zergoose
Remorage
Shellderboy
Valentacool
Summer Swinub
Easter Buneary

50 TBT Bells each;
Crystal Steelix*
Ivysaur Clone
Warturtle Clone
Charmeleon Clone
Bidofo
Dracowymsy
Octillerage
Easter Lopunny
Pokii – Avatar
Pokii – True*
Valentacruel
Summer Piloswine
Past Mistrevous
Present Drifloon
Future Shuppet
Flaming Zorua

100 TBT Bells each;
Vanusaur Clone
Blastoise Clone
Charizard Clone
Winter Ninetails*?
Summer Mamoswine*?
Past Mismagius?
Present Drifblim?
Future Banette?

Spiky-Ear Pichu
Flaming Zoroark*??

300 TBT Bells each;
Cloysterman*

500 TBT bells each;
Feral Zergoose*?
Porygon-T*?
Cherrim*?? (Heat/Frost/Damp)

- Other;
50 TBT Bells each;
Unown

200 TBT Bells each;
Summonable Legendaries

600 TBT Bells each;
Non-Summonable Legendaries

[size=-4]* indicates the Pok?mon needs an item to be obtained +15 TBT Bells
? indicates the Pok?mon needs a certain weather condition to be obtained +15 Bells
? since these need to be ordered when in stock, check my inventory>evolution items/evolution stones for a Potato Battery, Heat Rock, Icy Rock, Damp Rock, or Blue Stone, then you can order it[/size]

Exploration Note: If you need a certain Pokemon for an exploration PM or post here about it. Depending on the Pokemon and/or level will determine the price - however they shouldn't be any more then 100 Bells. Hopefully this encourages TBT members to do Explorations. Also if you wish to know what tasks are needed in an exploration, PM me and pay me 25 TBT Bells, I will then PM you the tasks back - if you tell any other members you will be banned from using the shop - Also Non-summonable legends will more than likely be put up when I have completed most explorations.

Order Form
TBT Username: Your TBT User name goes here
GPX Username (link): Your GPX user name + a link go here
Pokemon Wanted: The Pokemon you want goes here
Amount: The amount of Bells you owe me.
[size=-2]Note: The order form DOES NOT need to be used when ordering, however it does make it easier for me to submit your order[/size]

Rules

- Users are only allowed two Very Rare/Novelty Pokemon a day, due to restrictions on the site I have no control over
- Breedable Novelties can be ordered if they’re not in stock, others have to be ordered whilst in stock, unless stated otherwise.
- If you order a Pok?mon in the "Fail" Box and then I remove it, I most likely put it in there by accident.
- Never PM me on GPX, PM me on TBT only. GPX PM’s will be ignored.
- If you place an order when the orders list is full (maximum 15 orders), your order will be ignored.
- Don’t post stuff like “where is my…” – “Tell me when… is in stock” etc… I want the thread to stay organized, PM me instead.
- Since some Pok?mon can only be ordered when they’re in stock, don’t winge about them – always missing out on them, not having any, complaining about how many another user has etc… - They are there so people who can’t be bothered/don’t have time to do Explorations have a way of obtaining them. IF ANYONE WINGES ABOUT THEM THEY WILL BE REMOVED PERMANENTLY!! So don’t do it!!

~ As you can see, those are my rules, of course, there are rules such as ‘Use common sense’ and the like, but they should be obvious to most users ~

Last edited:
FAQ

I don’t understand how this works, explain? PM me what you don’t understand and I will do my best to explain.

WTF!! Why are Feral Zergoose, Cloysterman, Porygon-T and Non-Summonable Legendaries so expensive??!! Because, to get them you need to go though a lot of effort to obtain them.

Can I work for you? No- There are not 100+ GPX users on TBT so I can easily manage on my own, unless there is a "GPX+ Boom" on TBT, I wont need help.

Where is my Pok?mon!! I didn’t get it – Give me my Bells back you scammer! Sorry, you’ve missed it – if you didn’t read the first post thoroughly, that’s your fault, not mine.

This was John’s idea first! Don’t steal it from him you noob! I PM’d John back in January asking him if I could make my own shop, he let me – thus I made this thread with his consent.

It’s been ages! You still haven’t PM’d me telling me my Pok?mon is ready to be released! Hurry up! Chances are; a) I have other orders placed before yours, b) I haven’t had time, c) we haven’t been online at the same time. Please, I am busy on GPX – I also have a life, too. Being in Australia and being 12 hours+ ahead of most countries doesn’t help either.

I saw a Pok?mon in your PC boxes that is a Novelty/Legendary/Unown but isn’t on the stock list, can I order it? No, if a Pok?mon is for sale, it will be placed in a PC box named -Fail If there is no - it isn’t for sale.

What about, Shadow Lugia, Primal Dialga, Fake Groudon, Zombidofo, Slime Slugma and Magcargo, MissingNo, those Fossils and Manaphy? You forgot those! As of now, I won’t be adding them, for the corruptible ones, I would need to purchase/find a summoning item/Bidofo egg and a Corruption Orb – If I have to purchase both items that’s 30,000 Points already, I might even miss the summon having to waste more points. So no, as of now, they wont be added. As for the Slimes, MissingNo.’s, Fossils and Manaphy, you can get them easily so I don’t see any reason to add them.

There is an Egg Shelter and Safari Zone!! Which one do I search?!! The Safari Zone, I will never drop an egg.

A new Novelty has been added, but you haven’t updated the stock/price lists… Can I order one? No, chances are I haven’t obtained one, as soon as I do I will update the lists.

Can I order Legendary Pok?mon from Generation 5 (Unova)? Simply put, no.

You’ve got an item I want, and I have a Secret Key. Can you sell it to me so I can purchase it in the Backroom? No, I sell Pok?mon, not items, also the Backroom doesn’t update every time an item is sold.

With Pok?mon like Bidofo and Deoxys that have multiple Formes, can I decide which Forme I want you to give me? No, you get which ever Forme I happen to have at the time, besides it’s only a maximum of 5 days before you can change the Forme for yourself.

A new Novelty has been added and I got one before you, can we trade? No, I don’t work that way.

Can I pay you TBT Bells to do X clicks/complete an exploration on my account? No.

[size=-2]***If the FAQ, Rules or anything else in this thread gets updates, I will post informing you what has been updated***​
[/size]

Last edited:
I'm guessing by 'Working for you' You mean: "Can I sell my stuff here?"
Since I have a TON of GPX+ I don't mind giving away to this lot and you can have the money.

By working I mean, having people breed them and work for me.. I don't really need any help, sorry.

By working I mean, having people breed them and work for me.. I don't really need any help, sorry.

Ah.
I'm just saying. I have a ton of novelties and crap so if you want You can have 'em and post them on the thread to sell. And I'll release 'em. I really don't need them and I'd prefer to give them to people on here than leave 'em y'know?

Go to the GPX thread and see if people want them. I'm in the middle of doing an exploration, and I have all the ones you've got, so I don't need them.

Go to the GPX thread and see if people want them. I'm in the middle of doing an exploration, and I have all the ones you've got, so I don't need them.

Well as ever Jake. You need somit don't hesitate to ask man.

Theese go to the Safari?
I wanna order:
Past Mismagius

Future Banette

Feral Zergoose

700tbt if I am correct?
Also are they breedable?

Last edited:
This John person sounds pretty cool.

Best of luck with your shop pal ;)

Nook: sierhgi9ergujeihgi SECOND DRACOWYSY AVAILIABLE TO NORMAL MEMBERS

John: jerioguneriguehbriujeriguh THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MINE

KISA SENT ME IT

Nook: lololololol

He sure does sound pretty cool.

Nook: sierhgi9ergujeihgi SECOND DRACOWYSY AVAILIABLE TO NORMAL MEMBERS

John: jerioguneriguehbriujeriguh THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MINE

KISA SENT ME IT

Nook: lololololol

He sure does sound pretty cool.

*2 days later*

John: Hey guize, guess what, I just got 5 dracowymsy, lololololololololololol. How many you got Nook?

Theese go to the Safari?
I wanna order:
Past Mismagius

Future Banette

Feral Zergoose

700tbt if I am correct?
Also are they breedable?

No because you haven't read the first 3 posts throughly. When you do, I'll accept your order.

Just off the top of my head I can already notice 5 inaccuracies.

Last edited:
No because you haven't read the first 3 posts throughly. When you do, I'll accept your order.

Just off the top of my head I can already notice 5 inaccuracies.

Whats wrong with the way I did it? > o> Its how I used to order stuff from you and it was A-OK

This is a different shop. It's nothing like the old one.

Back