• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Jambette vs. Chief - Villager Bracket March 2018 - Round 3, Match 26

Which villager is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it?s all just friendly banter, haha. It?s sometimes really difficult to sift through the emotional conveyance of comments and replies. I normally don?t even joke around like this in the forums.. I tend to type like I?m typing now. But, I can become a bit troll-y because of growing up with 2 brothers and 1 sister.

Let?s just all agree on acceptance... of Chief. ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Praise be that all is Chief!

if some of you were a bit nicer, i'd have voted for jambette to be completely honest.
like if someone was like " yo, lets troll this thread & make everyone vote for this ugly frog & make her win", i'm sure most or even everyone would have agreed to the idea.

but anyway, it doesn't matter now, the deed is done & everyone salty at each other now lmfao rip
A bit nicer? :confused: It's just a little good-natured ribbing. I can't imagine anyone is actually taking a silly little poll and some prime meme material too seriously.

After all, the Church of Jambette never forsakes the golden commandment: Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself (croak-kay).

A bit nicer? :confused: It's just a little good-natured ribbing. I can't imagine anyone is actually taking a silly little poll and some prime meme material too seriously.

After all, the Church of Jambette never forsakes the golden commandment: Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself (croak-kay).

The Church of Chief has free muffins *and* bagels, harrumph!! The Church of Jambette only gives you a tiny biscuit! Not even tea! BLEH!

if some of you were a bit nicer, i'd have voted for jambette to be completely honest.
like if someone was like " yo, lets troll this thread & make everyone vote for this ugly frog & make her win", i'm sure most or even everyone would have agreed to the idea.

but anyway, it doesn't matter now, the deed is done & everyone salty at each other now lmfao rip

But banter is fun

Nothin’ like some good ol’ bante, mates.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Our savior, Chief, kisses the wee, little foreheads of babes to bless them and their mothers.

Where was Jambette? NO WHERE. How dare she not consider the children? THE CHILDREEEN. *hisses*

The Church of Chief has free muffins *and* bagels, harrumph!! The Church of Jambette only gives you a tiny biscuit! Not even tea! BLEH!
Gyro and I will see you in court for this completely baseless claim.

11752362.jpg

... I will not vote yet, because I have a headache right now and need some time
to think about it. ヽ(ಠ_ಠ)ノ

Who knew it was possible to be disgusted and dissapointed in 87 different people all at the same time

Last edited:
This is the second Justin Bieber sighting I've had here on the forum.

That's Zac Efron on the pic, I wouldn't even touch a pic of Justin Bieber with a stick, so much
do I hate that guy (then again, I'm also not a fan of Efron, I only used the pic because it's an
meme)...

Still can't decide for who I should vote, since I like both. Gonna wait a little while.

That's Zac Efron on the pic, I wouldn't even touch a pic of Justin Bieber with a stick, so much
do I hate that guy (then again, I'm also not a fan of Efron, I only used the pic because it's an
meme)...

Still can't decide for who I should vote, since I like both. Gonna wait a little while.

vote for kylie

Last edited:
vote for kylie

I don't know who you mean with Kylie... If you mean Kyle the wolf villager then i would vote for him,
if he would be one of the villagers you can vote for.

Now that I think about it, I wonder if there will be ever a Pietro collectible...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back