• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

January 20, 2016

nerdatheart9490

Pokemon Professor
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
MOVING DAY!!!! Finally got Croque to move out. The ugly little guy put his house right in the middle of my path, destroying many purple and blue roses during the process. I'm glad he's gone. I went to show him how happy I am that he's leaving.

View attachment 236038

Katrina was in town. I went to have my fortune told since today was a bad luck day and I was sick of tripping. Then something unexpected happened.

View attachment 236039

I didn't even know she could open a store! I've been playing acnl since the day it came out, and have created and destroyed several towns. I was never given this option before! It took all of my money, but I had it built the very same day. I can't wait to see what the shop is like!

Attachments

• HNI_0066.JPG
    HNI_0066.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 155
  • HNI_0065.JPG
    HNI_0065.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 157
Congrats on both getting croque out of your town and getting the fortune tellers shop I got it once but never built it........ Congrats now if your having a trip day you can get your fortune told to stop having bad days😃😃😃

Congratulations! Katrina's requested to open a shop over here as well, but I haven't gotten around to building it. I should do that soon! :)

Back