• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Japanese Commercials!

a few new shots of the town tree, working in the roost, and the painting exhibit in the museum,
thanks for this :)

Maybe it's just me but I really like this screenshot from the commercial. It just looks beautiful with all of the flowers, the windmill and the garden clock!

xuLvb.png

I saw K.K. standing up.

My brain had trouble comprehending what it was looking at. xD I'm that accustomed to seeing him sitting.

I for one am really happy to see mushrooms back. Idk just the return of the small things like that make me so happy ^_^

I saw K.K. standing up.

My brain had trouble comprehending what it was looking at. xD I'm that accustomed to seeing him sitting.
It's weird at first... but then really awesome :D
Wow.. imagine being told like 5 years ago, what if you could work at Brewster's and serve coffee to K.K. Slider. It would have sounded like a dream or something that would never happen, but now it's real ^_^ I'm so excited for this game omg

Thanks Justin

Thank Thunderstruck, he told me about it first. I just uploaded it to accityfolk and made a new thread for it. :p

@The rest of the thread: Yeah, pretty sure KK is naked... Very odd.

Maybe it's just me but I really like this screenshot from the commercial. It just looks beautiful with all of the flowers, the windmill and the garden clock!

xuLvb.png

Its supposed to look like the Netherlands, it looks nothing like it though :/

Ohhh im so exicted now I can't wait did you see when the boy sat on the town tree wall and the got that view of the balloon that was cute.

xuLvb.png

Looks like holland ;0, I should make my town like that.
And K.K. looked very.. naked.

Don't be silly. K.K.'s not naked. He was wearing a hat and glasses! :p

My town's probably going to end up colored in flowers just like that screenshot. xD I wonder what America's commercials will be like.

Back