• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Japanese Commercials!

My translation of the commercials is done, just got to get my other half to edit the video for me. Should be up by tomorrow though.

I'm pretty sure I've watched this video like 10 times since yesterday.
Well, maybe not quite that much.
But still. Everything looks lovely :3 can't wait to see the translations~

My town won't look anything like that ''dutch'' town, my town will be flowerish, but a little more modern and organized:D
PS: i feel weird for having K.K. as my avatar now :S

I wish I wasn't so uptight on spending money, else I'd have a japanese 3ds and AC in november. Poop poop poop.

I want to play Animal Crossing on 3DS but I'm planning on getting PS3 to play CoD with my friends. I'm gonna earn money to get Nintendo 3DS and Animal Crossing.

Wow I didn't even notice the train stations were different colors the last few times I watched the videos! I hope mine's blue or green! :eek:

We talk about K.K. being naked (which he is), but most of the villagers don't even wear pants...

Anyways, I can't wait until they start the commercials in the US. Hopefully we'll have a release date soon.

We talk about K.K. being naked (which he is), but most of the villagers don't even wear pants...

Anyways, I can't wait until they start the commercials in the US. Hopefully we'll have a release date soon.

Some how I doubt US will have Animal Crossing commercials, but release date is immeiant

Well there were commercials here for the other games, I don't see why this one wouldn't be included. At least I think I remember seeing commercials for wild world...

Never forget:

Yes, those were actual Nintendo of America commercials.

Man I loved how goofy those commercials were. Heck, I saw those commercials on the Channel One news thing my school had. I remember bragging to my friends "I have that game."

I'd still brag about it. :p

Oh geeze
those commercials are great.
I've never seen them before, but now that I have...
NEVER FORGET....
also
So...do you wanna swap fossils with me later
roxy_wonk_gif_by_nerfuyio-d5b5rz7.gif

HAHAH those commercials. I'd never seen them before, and to be honest if my only impression of animal crossing was that, I'd think the game looks stupid :p

Here's for wild world
This one is cooler, but it seems sort of unrelated to the game haha x)

Back