• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Japanese Release Countdown

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4135-9919-0984
The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Patch
The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Last edited:
I'll be honest here, I'm really not even that excited.

I don't know why, the games cool and stuff, but I'm not all hyped.

Probably will get a little more excited when an English release date is near by

I'm excited for all the new info that will be out, but I'll be pee-my-pants excited when we get a US release date. LOL

I'm gonna watch playthroughs too! I hope they release a guide in japan and they post pictures online. I wanna see what villagers will be in this game.

The japanese realease will just bring it?s lot of unboxings,playthroughs, walkthrougs... And also a f***ing feeling of deep frustration.

I'll be honest here, I'm really not even that excited.

I don't know why, the games cool and stuff, but I'm not all hyped.

Probably will get a little more excited when an English release date is near by

Same. I mean I'm happy it's coming out but I'll be even happier when it's released in English.

Cant wait! set my alarm for 9:00am download the game and begin!

I'm excited to see the huge rush of news coming. I had no plans of not spoiling myself, so it's going to be gameplay videos fo days.

I'm so excited. :D I'll be up nice and early and even though the game won't be on the eshop until 10 am, I will be stalking the eshop. xD

I never worried about 'spoiling myself' on anything in this game. I'm going to love seeing how the game starts out, what villagers are in the game, and all the stuff we get to do in actual game play form instead of teasers.

I just wish it'd be coming out in America in a few days instead of just the Japan release. I'm so pumped for this game the anticipation is driving me up the wall. It's even worse than Population Growing was because when I learned about that game I only had to wait 3 months! xD

I know for a fact that I'll have absolutely no will power when this comes out.

Although I'll likely be more interested in the details and short gameplay videos, I'll probably manage to keep away from let's plays. That's a bit much.

Animal Crossing Media Blackout is going to be hard. I don't want to spoil myself... Although all the trailers have already.

Since one of my classes is taking place at the time the game will be up on eShop, I can still download it two hours later, and then get to play it in that evening.
I hope that the (sketchy) Internet connection I'm currently will be favorable for me, and that the eShop servers don't get hammered by too many people connecting on it like New Super Mario Bros. 2 did.

Hooray to all of you getting it shortly! Sadly there's no reason for me to go out and purchase a JP 3DS and Animal Crossing. If I could read and understand it I'd be hyped, but sadly English release is pretty far away. D:

/jelly

So it's coming out in the eshop in Europe but it is in Japanese? Or am I just getting confused

Back