• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ★彡JoJo's Little Shack [OPEN]★彡

question about the Build a Garden! i have a ton of flowers but they're all just kinda dumped in the middle of my town, not organized or anything. but there is a LOT, like 50+ easily. would you be willing to go through those and organize/place them so that they'd breed? I wanted to double check just because there's so many and i'm not sure if you have a limit. i wouldn't need any trees planted or anything, just the flowers! no idea how to organize them.

Are we doing this order? :)

1 Birthday Set for sale! 6 Million

- - - Post Merge - - -

5.5 Million sorry!

...are you kidding me? how can you possibly expect anyone to make purchases for your shop when you cancel orders with no explanation or apparent reason?
Jojo needs time because she is restocking, oh and the guys not online anyways .-. Sadly

Last edited:
i for one am also extremely shocked at this, but here's a reminder now to not misgender jojo now that she's stated her gender!

also can i buy a rockin tunes package, my second town is severely lacking in music.

fine NEW price 4 Million.

Also the other day i sold a gold ax for 2 Million

Back