• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Auction Julian the smug unicorn! (CLOSED!!)

~Tetra~

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (13) +
Alright, so since I've been buying a crap-ton of stuff lately, and since I change my dreamies frequently, I decided I would auction off Julian! The starting bid will be 2 million (if that's too high just let me know) and the auction will end at 5:00 pm EST on Saturday (I'm giving a longer time period so I can work on getting him to move).

Offer away~~ :blush:

EDIT: Buyout price is 40 million! I don't mean to sound selfish, I just really need the money so I can buy more rare furniture sets that I've been trying to get (plus I'm even looking for Marshal and Rosie now ;A; )

Highest bid so far: bought out by Polarurs for 40 million

Last edited:
Is there any buyout price ? :cool:

Hmm... well, I guess I could make the buyout price 40 million? I know that's really high, but I really need the money since I've been buying so much. Plus I'm looking for Rosie and Marshal now, so it'd be good to have a good amount of money available in case I can make an offer for them. Plus I saw a Diana go for 40 million on Reddit O.O

I don't mean to sound selfish though!! I've been desperate for furniture sets and villagers lately... ;w;

Hmm... well, I guess I could make the buyout price 40 million? I know that's really high, but I really need the money since I've been buying so much. Plus I'm looking for Rosie and Marshal now, so it'd be good to have a good amount of money available in case I can make an offer for them. Plus I saw a Diana go for 40 million on Reddit O.O

I don't mean to sound selfish though!! I've been desperate for furniture sets and villagers lately... ;w;

Oof :eek: but I think thats fair, I've seen Julian go for 100 mil before lol

Okay, that is understandable as TeddysMama711 said sometimes julian has been sold for 100mil.. however saying that I have seen an increasing number of 'popular' villagers being sold for as little as 4mil, so the price does seem to be dropping rapidly on all villagers.
Also in reply to your question. People gain millions of bells by selling turnips (you can literally make around 50mil in a few hours and thats only with a price of approx 400 per turnip) but also people are now duping everything INCLUDING BELLS lol and thats where all the big bucks come from now. Which obviously makes things unfair for us players who EARN bells rather than duping them o_O

& wow Diana went for 40mil xD I got her for 4mil two days ago~

Last edited:
Since he is my #1 Dreamie I will start off the bid at 2 million :-D!! I also have the rare 7-11 set up for trade so I don't know if that has any additional value?

Hmm..I want him but that buyout price is kind of steep, haha.
I'll keep checking in, hope the auction goes well for you!

Last edited:
Okay, that is understandable as TeddysMama711 said sometimes julian has been sold for 100mil.. however saying that I have seen an increasing number of 'popular' villagers being sold for as little as 4mil, so the price does seem to be dropping rapidly on all villagers.
Also in reply to your question. People gain millions of bells by selling turnips (you can literally make around 50mil in a few hours and thats only with a price of approx 400 per turnip) but also people are now duping everything INCLUDING BELLS lol and thats where all the big bucks come from now. Which obviously makes things unfair for us players who EARN bells rather than duping them o_O

& wow Diana went for 40mil xD I got her for 4mil two days ago~

Woah, I've never seen turnip prices that high!! I may get back into buying turnips if they can sell at that price! xD
That duping thing has always confused me. How is it even possible to dupe bells and/or items on a 3DS game? Not saying that I want to do that, I'm just curious and confused O.O

Yeah, my friend had an auction for her on Reddit and the winning bid was 40 million! People on Reddit must all be rich or something xD But congrats on getting Diana as well! She's really hard to get. c:

Last edited:
Hmm..I want him but that buyout price is kind of steep, haha.
I'll keep checking in, hope the auction goes well for you!

Yeah, I know it's kinda steep... orz
But I promise that as soon as I get all my dreamies, I'll start using my second town to try and get people's dreamies for free (hopefully I'll be able to get rare ones too like Ankha or Lucky, I might do raffles for them instead of first-come-first-serve since they're so popular :) )

Yeah, I know it's kinda steep... orz
But I promise that as soon as I get all my dreamies, I'll start using my second town to try and get people's dreamies for free (hopefully I'll be able to get rare ones too like Ankha or Lucky, I might do raffles for them instead of first-come-first-serve since they're so popular :) )

i wish i could do the buyout price, but i can't afford that and i've never gotten more than 20m x-x

Last edited:
i wish i could do the buyout price, but i can't afford that and i've never gotten more than 20m x-x

Me neither! Right now I have about 9 million (I didn't earn it myself, my friend have it to me) and I'm spending 7 million on the Sweets and 7-11 series, 1 million for Marcie, and even more for patterns, blue roses, and the Princess series and Gracie clothes ;A;

Back