• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Auction Julian the smug unicorn! (CLOSED!!)

Woah, I've never seen turnip prices that high!! I may get back into buying turnips if they can sell at that price! xD
That duping thing has always confused me. How is it even possible to dupe bells and/or items on a 3DS game? Not saying that I want to do that, I'm just curious and confused O.O

Yeah, my friend had an auction for her on Reddit and the winning bid was 40 million! People on Reddit must all be rich or something xD But congrats on getting Diana as well! She's really hard to get. c:

You have never seen turnip prices that high? :O ..
You have to look online people post there prices and then you ask to go in and give them a small tip but ive seen and sold at prices of 653 per turnip ^-^ so its really worth it if you can be bothered .. if you can make 50mil on a price of 400 imagine what you can make with a price of over 600 o_O
& Yeah i agree duping is confusing but it is possible, ive seen it done ~
But anyway sorry for spamming your page, ill be keeping an eye on it, GL!

Alright, so far the highest bid is rivulet with 10 million! I'll be sure to keep the first post updated with the highest offers as well~ :blush:

12 mil PLUS japanese DLC, golden thrown, crown, and royal crown, gold and blue roses

if having to trade other items counts, not sure but i put it lol

Alright, thank you all for your offers, but Julian has just been bought out by Polarurs for 40 million!! Since this was my initial buyout price, the auction has ended. Again, thank you all very much for participating~~ :blush:

Back