• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Just wondering...

MrJason

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Silver Mailbox
When you guys stock up your turnips in your cabinet's inventory, where do you guys store the rest of your excessive items? E.g. Furnitures, clothes etc? Currently I just dump all my items on the empty ground outside my house, and it seems very messy :( any advice?

I never stock up inventory full so i cant really help.
Putting items outside will look messy and also have you a bad satisfaction rating

well i know 4 people can play same game data so make 2nd char the just use the storage

I don't store furniture, and I just put my clothes on the 2nd floor of the museum. Otherwise I have space for a little over 1mil worth of turnips.

I never bought turnips before since I don't do the stalk market.
But people probably dump on the ground, store in the exhibit rooms or use their other characters.

I like to keep it all in my lockers. That way when I go over to another players' town to sell turnips I can do it quickly without having to come back. Any furniture I want to sell I put into the exhibits of the museum on the 2nd floor. I also have another room just for clothes so I have more room. Any extra items I have that won't sell for much or take up too much room, I just sell at Re-tail.

Last edited:
I go through my lockers and sell stuff I don't need, then I dump the rest on the ground and put it all back after I sell turnips.
Though I only buy turnips when someone else has a high price and will let me sell.

Well I TT when there's a turnipspike, and then buy abt a mil. worth of turnips and put all my stuff on the ground in my house, but it doesn't stay there long...

I use an extra character that has a completely empty locker. I happen to have all 3 extra slots taken up because I needed all the path makers I could get, so I usually get a boat load of turnips. ;_;

I only buy enough turnips to fill one drawer, and I try not to keep anything that I can reorder from the Nooklings. I have one drawer full of outfits though (one more Gracie fashion check to pass and that's all going) and half a drawer of shrubberies and fruit and other oddments. I also use the Museum rooms as a dumping ground.

So my advice is: If you can buy it back later from the Kiosk, get rid of it.

Last edited:
Well I TT when there's a turnipspike, and then buy abt a mil. worth of turnips and put all my stuff on the ground in my house, but it doesn't stay there long...

How do you TT when TTing rots your turnips?

They only rot if you TT backwards or if you TT past 6 AM of the next Sunday.

Last edited:
keep unorderable stuff in the museum yo
or hold it on another character

i think when she sees turnips on sale for a high price on the forums she tt to Sunday and then goes to that town from there

Back