• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Kain's Art Contest!! - ENDED // WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg ;; the jewelry you made is amazing! ;o; so talented~ good luck with the giveaway/contest! ^^

Hmmm veeerry tempting! I live in australia, what happens with shipping costs? do i have to pay or is it included in the $25? ^_^

Hmmm veeerry tempting! I live in australia, what happens with shipping costs? do i have to pay or is it included in the $25? ^_^

Oooh, me and him never discussed that, crap!!
I'll have to check with him in the morning. Shipping gets a lil expensive out of country, here it's a bout $6, adding up to a max of $31 spent. I'll ask him if out of US ppl can enter, and if he considers it, I'll look up how much shipping would be to there and see if any prizes are still eligible.
Sorry about that! I'll let you know asap > .<

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've just checked, and cheapest shipping cost to Australia is $6.55, so he should be ok with that.
If anyone else is wanting to enter and lives in a different country, let me know which so I can look up the costs!!
(I'll also add this to OP)

Oooh, me and him never discussed that, crap!!
I'll have to check with him in the morning. Shipping gets a lil expensive out of country, here it's a bout $6, adding up to a max of $31 spent. I'll ask him if out of US ppl can enter, and if he considers it, I'll look up how much shipping would be to there and see if any prizes are still eligible.
Sorry about that! I'll let you know asap > .<

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've just checked, and cheapest shipping cost to Australia is $6.55, so he should be ok with that.
If anyone else is wanting to enter and lives in a different country, let me know which so I can look up the costs!!
(I'll also add this to OP)

just drew a gorrila and was going to start coloring with pencils when I realized only digital ill digitally color it tmr, just entering for the heck of it xD

just drew a gorrila and was going to start coloring with pencils when I realized only digital ill digitally color it tmr, just entering for the heck of it xD

Ahh, sorry! Since he wants it to be a logo, he wants it to be clean and all that jazz, ya know? :p

I'd enter, but my dad probably wouldn't approve of addresses, and I;m horrible at digital.

Good luck!

So I'm just wondering
Does he want a good graphically designed logo? Or... Just a gorilla lmao
Because usually logos are very sleek and lack extraneous details because they have to be visually pleasing for everyone

Like I'm thinking about entering but I'm not sure what your dad wants here

So I'm just wondering
Does he want a good graphically designed logo? Or... Just a gorilla lmao
Because usually logos are very sleek and lack extraneous details because they have to be visually pleasing for everyone

Like I'm thinking about entering but I'm not sure what your dad wants here

Doesn't have to be logo-like.
Just a drawing of a gorilla with the details included (green, wearing kilt, etc) is great!
No background is required.
So pretty much, if the reference pics above were green and wearing kilts, those would work perfectly fine!

Hope that kinda helped @ .@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back