Shop Kairi Kitten's Signature Shop - (。◕‿◕。)-(Accepting Waiting List)~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. ;-; Hopefully I can get more used to the program and junk. Idk how to round the edges of a gif.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And that's a nice button! Wow!

I find it hard to find GIMP tutorials xD I used one fron Neopets for that button, used Photoshop to apply some of the editing, my first accomplishment in gimp haha xD I may make more but meh not in the mood Dx

Thanks very much, I made it for a directory of galleries xD

I find it hard to find GIMP tutorials xD I used one fron Neopets for that button, used Photoshop to apply some of the editing, my first accomplishment in gimp haha xD I may make more but meh not in the mood Dx

Thanks very much, I made it for a directory of galleries xD

Is it photoshop where you get rounded gif corners? If I use other photo editors, it makes the gif non-animated. ;-;

HELP ME, MASTER. orz

Is it photoshop where you get rounded gif corners? If I use other photo editors, it makes the gif non-animated. ;-;

HELP ME, MASTER. orz

I am far too tired to make any sense if I explain now xD I am actually working on a Chibi Mayor Sig-Art trade whoo^_^ Gonna make her sig look splendid<3

For corners you can actually take a pre-shaped image with transparency and import into gimp, put it over the image and use the eraser tool to carefully erase transparency around edges; I do this with buttons, but would have to test with larger imagesgifs Dx

I am far too tired to make any sense if I explain now xD I am actually working on a Chibi Mayor Sig-Art trade whoo^_^ Gonna make her sig look splendid<3

For corners you can actually take a pre-shaped image with transparency and import into gimp, put it over the image and use the eraser tool to carefully erase transparency around edges; I do this with buttons, but would have to test with larger imagesgifs Dx

Ah okay! Gonna try to bust out another practice sig before bed. Thanks so much and good luck on your chibi mayor trade! <3

Ah okay! Gonna try to bust out another practice sig before bed. Thanks so much and good luck on your chibi mayor trade! <3

Best of luck<<(^_^)>And thanks got my pic which I adore<3 Just making said sig now before neon's I shall try and finish both tonight as I want some rest haha xD

Finished my trades sig<3 Gonna take a short 30-40 minute break and get to neon's<<(^_^) Just need to check on my town for a while on ACNL hehe, then tomorrow I am taking the day to myself^_^

Doing the final order tomorrow or in the afternoon/evening when I am on. I shall get to it asap as it is my last for now<<(^_^ Just very worn out tonight and exhausted so need to rest the rest of the night, the order is still n the thread and will be used for said sig when I wake up<3

Last edited:
Best of luck<<(^_^)>And thanks got my pic which I adore<3 Just making said sig now before neon's I shall try and finish both tonight as I want some rest haha xD

Finished my trades sig<3 Gonna take a short 30-40 minute break and get to neon's<<(^_^) Just need to check on my town for a while on ACNL hehe, then tomorrow I am taking the day to myself^_^

Doing the final order tomorrow or in the afternoon/evening when I am on. I shall get to it asap as it is my last for now<<(^_^ Just very worn out tonight and exhausted so need to rest the rest of the night, the order is still n the thread and will be used for said sig when I wake up<3

Bump<3 Going to finish last order today and start taking requests again tomorrow<<(^_^

Username: Skippeh
Fonts: Whatever you think fits. x3
Image/BG from Tumblr: N/A
Border Shapes: Circular Rectangle
Pattern: Surprise Me!
Frame Decor: None
Text Placement: Below
Mayor/Town: Raelyn of Rosetown
DA: 4300-3390-5718
FC: 0275-8776-4877
Dreamies Only?: Yes
Dreamies (* is Obtained):
Peanut*, Blaire*, Mint, Marshal, Rosie, Fauna*, Julian*, Bianca*, Sprinkle*, Ruby*
Leaving Villagers: N/A
Any Sprites?: Yes
Gold Roses for Obtained
Black Roses for Looking For
Native Fruit: Cherry
Animated/Still?: Still Please

I will send you the TBT as soon as you notify me I got the form right. xD

I shall add you asap to the 5th sloth and move you to first tomorrow, did you want the pattern as the background<<(^_^??

I would be happy to do that^^ And you can pay me tomorrow I shall notify you when I am ready to start, but yes the order looks good to me, let me know if you have a preference for the background<<(^_^)

Edit- haha sorry forgot my own order form for a moment, I will gladly do a lovely pattern bg for you<3

Last edited:
I shall add you asap to the 5th sloth and move you to first tomorrow, did you want the pattern as the background<<(^_^??

I would be happy to do that^^ And you can pay me tomorrow I shall notify you when I am ready to start, but yes the order looks good to me, let me know if you have a preference for the background<<(^_^)

Edit- haha sorry forgot my own order form for a moment, I will gladly do a lovely pattern bg for you<3

Bump--Since it is officially the 5th now I opened up my slots again<3 Going to bed in an hour, but if you have an order form filled out please post it on the thread<3

Username: wintersoldier
Font(s): whatever is fitting!
Image/BG from Tumblr page (link below or pic of choice/if you want a pattern instead put N/A): x
Any added extras(let me know if you'd like a small gif/animation or pixel/anime image added): n/a
Border shape: heart.
Pattern: i'd like you to surprise me from the fancy patterns, if that's okay!
Frame decoration: whatever you think is fitting.
Text placement: bottom, if that's okay.
Mayor pic (if you have a custom link me so I can credit the artist): n/a
Mayor/Town name: tiffy/uteki
Dream Address: n/a
Friend Code: 1306-6703-4339
Dreamies only? yes
Dream Villagers: marshal, octavian, marina, renee, coco, freya, bob, beau, genji, dotty
Obtained (so I know who to put sprites for or N/A if you don't want sprites): marshal, octavian, renee, coco, freya, bob, beau, genji
Current villagers: n/a
Leaving Villagers: n/a
Any sprites? yes - i'd like the obtained symbol be a pink carnation.
Native fruit: orange - i'd like for you to use the perfect orange pixel though!!
Animated or Still? animated

Username: wintersoldier
Font(s): whatever is fitting!
Image/BG from Tumblr page (link below or pic of choice/if you want a pattern instead put N/A): x
Any added extras(let me know if you'd like a small gif/animation or pixel/anime image added): n/a
Border shape: heart.
Pattern: i'd like you to surprise me from the fancy patterns, if that's okay!
Frame decoration: whatever you think is fitting.
Text placement: bottom, if that's okay.
Mayor pic (if you have a custom link me so I can credit the artist): n/a
Mayor/Town name: tiffy/uteki
Dream Address: n/a
Friend Code: 1306-6703-4339
Dreamies only? yes
Dream Villagers: marshal, octavian, marina, renee, coco, freya, bob, beau, genji, dotty
Obtained (so I know who to put sprites for or N/A if you don't want sprites): marshal, octavian, renee, coco, freya, bob, beau, genji
Current villagers: n/a
Leaving Villagers: n/a
Any sprites? yes - i'd like the obtained symbol be a pink carnation.
Native fruit: orange - i'd like for you to use the perfect orange pixel though!!
Animated or Still? animated

Yay adding to second slot<3 Hopefully I hear from the first one soon xD

Ok order one getting started<3

Last edited:
okay! great i'll go ahead and send you the tbt now. ^^

Thanks very much, both will be finished this evening<3

And yes, I shall take my time on them xD

Edit- updated my forms a little for easier convenience and to be able to tell them apart<3--Gonna be doing some ACNL for 30 minutes or so, getting to my next order after some down time<3

Last edited:
Bump for the night>>Finishing up my second order, any new orders will be done tomorrow as it is getting late<3

Username: E m m a
Font(s): Whatever one you like
Image/BG from Tumblr page (link below or pic of choice/if you want a pattern instead put N/A): http://allbackgrounds.com/girly-anime
Any added extras(let me know if you'd like a small gif/animation or pixel/anime image added):
Border shape: Circle/Rectangle/Oval/Circular Rectangle/Heart/Banner Rounded Rectangle please x
Pattern: (See below - if you put "surprise me" I will pick to match) Surprise me! From Fancy please x
Frame decoration: (see below) Your Choice
Text placement: Above/Below/None(see below)None
Mayor pic (if you have a custom link me so I can credit the artist):
Mayor/Town name: Emma Hyrule
Dream Address:
Friend Code: 0104-1446-1983
Dreamies only? yes/no Yes
Dream Villagers: Blaire,Ed,Marshal,Merangue,Stitches,Graham,Peoke,Poppy,Cheri And Anhka
Obtained (so I know who to put sprites for or N/A if you don't want sprites): Marshal,Merangue
Current villagers:
Leaving Villagers:
Any sprites? yes/no (if so for what key i.e. obtained, dreamies, leaving etc.)
Native fruit: (post your fruit if you want this added) Oranges
Animated or Still?(choose one) Still

Username: E m m a
Font(s): Whatever one you like
Image/BG from Tumblr page (link below or pic of choice/if you want a pattern instead put N/A): http://allbackgrounds.com/girly-anime
Any added extras(let me know if you'd like a small gif/animation or pixel/anime image added):
Border shape: Circle/Rectangle/Oval/Circular Rectangle/Heart/Banner Rounded Rectangle please x
Pattern: (See below - if you put "surprise me" I will pick to match) Surprise me! From Fancy please x
Frame decoration: (see below) Your Choice
Text placement: Above/Below/None(see below)None
Mayor pic (if you have a custom link me so I can credit the artist):
Mayor/Town name: Emma Hyrule
Dream Address:
Friend Code: 0104-1446-1983
Dreamies only? yes/no Yes
Dream Villagers: Blaire,Ed,Marshal,Merangue,Stitches,Graham,Peoke,Poppy,Cheri And Anhka
Obtained (so I know who to put sprites for or N/A if you don't want sprites): Marshal,Merangue
Current villagers:
Leaving Villagers:
Any sprites? yes/no (if so for what key i.e. obtained, dreamies, leaving etc.)
Native fruit: (post your fruit if you want this added) Oranges
Animated or Still?(choose one) Still

Just woke up<<(^_^
Adding you right now to the order list<3

Bump<3 Have one slot left as I am working out a sig>>set trade with someone<3 Still waiting for next person to be on xD

sic.png

Username:FuzzyMonster
Font(s):Surprise me!
Image/BG from Tumblr page (link below or pic of choice/if you want a pattern instead put N/A):middle pic from third row down
Any added extras(let me know if you'd like a small gif/animation or pixel/anime image added):If it will make it look better add it :)
Border shape:Rectangle
Pattern: (See below - if you put "surprise me" I will pick to match)Again, surprise me!
Frame decoration: (see below)Whatever fits.
Text placement: Above/Below/None(see below)Above
Mayor pic (if you have a custom link me so I can credit the artist):N/A
Mayor/Town name:Nick K-Land
Dream Address:4300-4320-8868
Friend Code:3926-5899-3081
Dreamies only? yes/nono
Dream Villagers:Marcel, Deena, Bill
Obtained (so I know who to put sprites for or N/A if you don't want sprites):Marcel, Deena
Current villagers:Bianca, Coco, Frita, Peck, Ricky, NaIomi, O'Hare
Leaving Villagers:
Any sprites? yes/no (if so for what key i.e. obtained, dreamies, leaving etc.)Gold rose for obtained
Native fruit: (post your fruit if you want this added)Pears
Animated or Still?(choose one)Animated

And I'm not sure how much it is but I'll pay 200 tbt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back