• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Katie missed the train...

Red Cat

On-and-off member
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
2020-8332-2456
Tin Robot
Boo Halloweaster Egg
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Tail
Jingle Christmas Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
I had Katie in my town and was going to take her to someone else's town. Once we boarded the train, she dropped something and then left the train to pick it up and the train left without her. Is Katie still in my town or is she gone? Do I still get a reward from her or did I get screwed?

It happened to me once and I still got a reward.
She did made it to the town you was going to take her to, but by another train.

This happened to me the other day, and I got my picture of Katie in the mail. Proudly displayed in my living room :]

Have several games but don't often connect them to each other!
Katie getting off the train has happened to me twice - the first time no discernible reason, but I left without her.
I still got the letter/gift. But I can't remember if she went to the other town I was trying to take her to - I thought she didn't but I can't remember.

The 2nd time I had her, I tried to take her to a town which already had Katie in town (to see how the game would deal with it) - and not surprisingly she got back off the train. I still got the letter/gift. And no I didn't end up with 2 Katies in the other town.

Last edited:
Back