• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 💝 Katie's 1-2 tbt Shop! 💝 (Sanrio, Amiibo, Pictures, Gardening, DLC, & More!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Order Form!
Username: ladyfluffies
Mayor Name: Lucia
Town Name: Momochi
Friend Code: 2681-1166-7651
Order: Afternoon Tea Set, Turkey, Yule Log, Shaved Ice Lamp, Berliner, Box of Chocolates
Price: 110 TBT
Did You Read the Rules?: Yes indeedy!
Secret Word: Sparkle~

Accepted! Just let me know when you're able to trade ^-^

My Order Form!
Hello! I'm here again if that's okay
Username:Taffy
Mayor Name:Chihiro
Town Name:Magnolia
Friend Code:3909-8505-2162
Order:Egg floor, compass, rocking chair, shopping cart, wall fan, well, watering trough, Western fence, game shelf, deluxe washer, mountain bike, sandwich display, wheat field.
Price:75tbt
Did You Read the Rules?:Yes
Secret Word:Sparkle]

Accepted! Just let me know when you're able to trade ^-^

Yay! I'm so excited~ Ok, I'm ready to trade! Now, I've never paid with TBT before. Would you like me to send it to you before the trade? (I don't want to mess anything up! ;u; )

Last edited:
My Order Form!
Hello! I'm here again if that's okay
Username:Taffy
Mayor Name:Chihiro
Town Name:Magnolia
Friend Code:3909-8505-2162
Order:Egg floor, compass, rocking chair, shopping cart, wall fan, well, watering trough, Western fence, game shelf, deluxe washer, mountain bike, sandwich display, wheat field.
Price:75tbt
Did You Read the Rules?:Yes
Secret Word:Sparkle]

Accepted! I'll PM you when I'm done trading with ladyfluffies c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yay! I'm so excited~ Ok, I'm ready to trade! Now, I've never paid with TBT before. Would you like me to send it to you before the trade? (I don't want to mess anything up! ;u; )

I'll add you now and gather the items! You can either send it now or after I give you the items, it doesn't really matter!

Accepted! I'll PM you when I'm done trading with ladyfluffies c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll add you now and gather the items! You can either send it now or after I give you the items, it doesn't really matter!

Ok! I sent them over and I have my gates open whenever you are ready~ I am Lucia from Momochi! Thank you again so so so much! ; w ; <3

I still don't see it D: Let me make sure I added the right friend code xD

Ok xD Cause last time I traded with my friend and she couldn't see my town. It was a never-ending cycle of opening and closing my gates. QwQ;

Ok xD Cause last time I traded with my friend and she couldn't see my town. It was a never-ending cycle of opening and closing my gates. QwQ;

I think I added the right friend code, but it said you haven't added me yet xP

I think I added the right friend code, but it said you haven't added me yet xP

LOL I was one number off! xD I knew I added your FC. I read it too fast and messed up the last number. WOW. I need coffee...All set though!

Last edited:
Username: Darrien
Mayor Name: Darrien
Town Name: Rohan
Friend Code: 0302-0047-1033
Order: Aurora Screen, Palm Tree Lamp, Pirates Armor(furniture) Music - Agent K.K. - Hypno K.K. - K.K. Ballad - K.K. Disco - K.K Jazz - K.K. Swing - Pondering. and 2 Blue-Hydrangea Starts.
Price: I believe I owe you 32 TBT?
Did You Read the Rules?: Yes.

Secret Word: Sparkle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back