• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Keep getting error messages...

amartini

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Mailbox
When people try to come to my town over wifi, I get an error message every time before they arrive. This has only happened today, and I have experienced no problems before today. Is anyone else having this issue?

My internet works fine. I'm currently on my wifi and everything is running smoothly.

:mad:

Happens to me and my friends way too much. I get the Resetti and sometimes an error code. Wish I knew how to fix it. Maybe we should try calling Nintendo, I've called before and they're really helpful

It's probably who you're connecting with then.

If anyone you're playing with over WIFI has a bad connection and disconnects, everyone gets the error.
It's dumb.

I got a few errors on both ends but I think it's just differring internet connections. I stayed on someone's island for an hour and a half during a real thunderstorm and we both survived the trip back xD

Back