• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

けろけろけろっぴ (kerokeroppi) est. june 30

Island/Town Name
kerokeroppi
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Apple
Native Flower
Mums
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Blue Star Fragment
Pinky
Purple Bat Potion
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Purple Candy
A500C2E9-7D91-4208-BB4E-AFAB6521BA9B.gif

37B82E9A-E4FA-470F-9121-BF29D196055F.jpeg
☁ INTRO
hi !!! so i’m in the process of restarting nh, so why not take notes :0 before kerokeroppi was my mono-species cat island - that went downhill, and since i have like,, two cents ; i couldn't afford another lite (r.i.p peachy, we had fun :c) as much as i wanted to keep my island - but then my switch overheated last night like it knew i was resetting (and maybe i cried bc i didnt get to find my cats a home,, kabuki was saved tho </3) ;w; so ig it was my fate anyway. my friends held my hoard of materials, furniture, etc. for me (tysm ily guys) so i was able to advance pretty quickly. took some pictures so i’ll be featuring those in here soon (hopefully i don’t procrastinate cx) soz for the trash formatting lolol i’m new to this - go ez on me journal community

🌸 PEACHY MEMORIAL
(oh what a unique name)
even though peachy was a hit or miss, i do miss it - so here’s just a memorial of my past villagers (last lineup) .0.

• rosie : my first cat in nh and first og / dreamie obtained! ilysm bb, i’ll get someone to amiibo u back for me
  • lolly : i’ll give you all the cat towers you want hmu i’ll bring you back to kerokeroppi too !!!
  • olivia : my favorite snooty < 3 i loved you more than judy and diana lol ; my most elegant bbgirl
  • merry : my other favorite peppy, you were the loml - i got so attached to you so quickly uwu (yes i uwu’ed pls dont mind me) i love u and your butt chin
  • bob : bob you’re one of the og’s, pls keep being lazy ; and dont forget me ;v;
  • punchy : the best lazy, need i say more - def amiibo-ing u into kerokeroppi bb
  • kid cat : the only jock i rlly like < 3 ‘yo, psst!’ dont let eugene tell u you cant be a superhero ):<
  • kabuki : my fav grandpa lmao he’d always watch the lazies and peppies run around in the plaza while he grumpily sat on the bench eating his watermelon < 33
  • katt : katt katt katt MY FAVORITE AND FIRST STARTER UCHI < 3 i want u as my starter again pls idc abt your diy interior !!!
  • eugene : maple moved out,, u moved in, again; i have nothing nice to say abt u lmao

🍡 ABOUT KEROKEROPPI / PLANS THAT’LL PROBABLY FAIL
kk now that i’m done rambling (i think) - kerokeroppi is named after my frog son c: (˵ᵕ̴᷄ ᗜ ᵕ̴᷅˵) ;; native fruit is apples (sorta wanted pears tho pls) and the native flower is the mum !!! planning to spam green mums everywhere and actually focus on terraforming more than trading (had almost 700hrs on peachy and probably half of the time i was trading lmaoo). i don’t think i have a set theme in mind atm since i’m seeing all these cute islands with different themes and WOAH can you see how hard i’m trying to hide my jealousy rn. - and when i think i’m happy with my island i decide to go on pinterest ( /eye twitch),, it’s amazing how fast my confidence can just poof ; i’m trying so hard to avoid island tours like, “must.. resist.. the beauty ;w;”. oh shoot wait did i go off track

so first of all the island’s name is actually just keroppi bc of the character limit lolol - starter uchi and jock are muffy (bb i SQUEALED goth uchi queen) and sprocket (which is actually p chill) !! peachy was south hemi so i decided to go for northern this time :0
anyways here’s the starter map c: (06.30.2020 ) and i got the orange airport i wanted :’D (so i didn’t have to hoard those white street lamps LMAO) wish rs was a bit farther from the airport and the peninsula was wider, but it was one a.m and i was dozing off lol :

E2ABF719-3F3D-4B66-9FC1-BF8842B863A4.jpeg

-
🍥 INTRODUCING THE ISLANDERS
73728BDF-CF73-4986-B068-19378C4FABDF.jpeg

A76965A5-6547-475C-97C5-3C047A18BB54.jpeg

rep. rin at your service - yuta’s an extra player bc i didn’t login on the acc that had the online membership oops (yes i based him off of nakamoto yuta lolol don’t mind me simp) it says reg. june 11-12 since i tt-ed hhng don’t mind that ;; anyways i have big plans for these two c’:

Last edited:
Back