• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop ♡Kess' Sig and Icon Shop!♡ HALLOWEEN

I love it! So this may sound like a super stupid question but how do I put it in my signature? I've never done this haha.

lol no thats okay! You scroll to the very top of the page and you'll see
Welcome, Celtichood. Notifications, My Profile, Settings, Log out
Click on Settings
Then, on the bar on the left, you'll see a tab with "My Settings" as the header.
Click edit signature
then in the text box copy the sigs url code in between two tags. [img]value[/.img] (remove the period and in "value" is where you'd put the url)
make sure you center it and then save!

I hope that helped!

Would It Be Possible For You To Make An Avatar Of My Mayor But Somehow Merge It With A Signature That's Already Been Made?

right click and then select "open image in new tab" the url on that page is the pics url :]

Ohhh! Okay I'll have to go switch to my laptop. I don't get that option on my tablet haha. Thank you so much!

Would It Be Possible For You To Make An Avatar Of My Mayor But Somehow Merge It With A Signature That's Already Been Made?

yes,
are you asking for an icon or a signature? Or a signature with your mayor on it? Or an icon with the same background as your signature? Also, if this signature isn't made by you we would have to ask for the creators permission to edit their work.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ohhh! Okay I'll have to go switch to my laptop. I don't get that option on my tablet haha. Thank you so much!

no problem lol :]

Sig, Icon, Both: Icon
Font(s)~ List or Custom: I'm not picky just something cute
Shape~ Number or Custom:
Add-ons~ Yes or No: Yes, in game sprites: image link
Backgrounds~ Picture, Pattern, or Gif. Other / I'd like a gif maybe like a castle :eek: sow,thing pink lol
Information chosen to be on sig~ Mayor Name, Town Name, FC, DA, Time Zone, Other: Name on icon, Stef , treeaye. 0087-2317-9318 central time zone um my native fruit is oranges um do I tell you my dreamies or current villagers too?:3
Total: free? idk lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

So I filled this out I'm not sure I did this right I'm not very picky I just really want a signature as long as it's cute and pink with like some purple I'll be good :) n my dreamies

Can you do a chibi icon of this.....
29cruaf.jpg

Sig, Icon, Both: Icon
Font(s)~ List or Custom: I'm not picky just something cute
Shape~ Number or Custom:
Add-ons~ Yes or No: Yes, in game sprites: image link
Backgrounds~ Picture, Pattern, or Gif. Other / I'd like a gif maybe like a castle :eek: sow,thing pink lol
Information chosen to be on sig~ Mayor Name, Town Name, FC, DA, Time Zone, Other: Name on icon, Stef , treeaye. 0087-2317-9318 central time zone um my native fruit is oranges um do I tell you my dreamies or current villagers too?:3
Total: free? idk lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

So I filled this out I'm not sure I did this right I'm not very picky I just really want a signature as long as it's cute and pink with like some purple I'll be good :) n my dreamies

here you go! I hope you like it!
yyvdr9D.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can you do a chibi icon of this.....
29cruaf.jpg

here you go!

hTUZtcA.jpg

Just 75tbt ^.^ I tried to get it as close to the ref as I could!

Omg my signature is beautiful I could cry right now this is so so so amazing thank you so much for doing this for me really thank you :)

So I think I figured out how to add my signature

- - - Post Merge - - -

But it's so tiny and doesn't move�� I did it wrong

Adding some new signature shapes!

78ub3Jk.png

sb5AA8C.png

GH1omoR.png

mvn5fUv.png

p94gvV3.png

SGhFeTW.png

I'm Asking For A Signature With My Mayor On It, But That Signatures Already Been Made So All You need To Do Is Add My Mayor. I'm Quickly Just Going To Ask The Creator For Permission. Seeing As She Already Owns A Shop (Simple) It Might Be Awhile Until She Replies. Just A Quick Question, How Much Will This Cost? ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I'm Going To Need To Update My Signature. ^-^

I'm Asking For A Signature With My Mayor On It, But That Signatures Already Been Made So All You need To Do Is Add My Mayor. I'm Quickly Just Going To Ask The Creator For Permission. Seeing As She Already Owns A Shop (Simple) It Might Be Awhile Until She Replies. Just A Quick Question, How Much Will This Cost? ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I'm Going To Need To Update My Signature. ^-^

Thanks for asking for permission first. Simple is really talented, so actually, I'm sure she'd be able to update your signature and add the chibi to it! I'd ask her about all this first ^.^ thanks for considering me for the job, though :] Let me know if you need anything else

The new shapes are adorable! I was thinking about getting a new one since I finallazied my list of dreamies and started obtaining them.

Back