• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ❄️ Kevin's Cycling → boxes: Wolfgang

I'd like to try again to see if I can get her. I'll get my 2 bells to have 65

May I lurk for Bruce, prease, but I need him pretty quick? Mahalo. :lemon:

Last edited:
I'd like to try again to see if I can get her. I'll get my 2 bells to have 65

Sorry for the late reply! Let me know when you're available!

If things don't work out with the first trade, I'd love to take Maple c:

alright, will do! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I lurk for Bruce, prease, but I need him pretty quick? Mahalo. :lemon:

I actually just got him out, so it might be a while for him to show up at all aha, but I'll give you a heads up, sure! :)

hi! unfortunately, Andy was unable to adopt her. She's still available!
if you're able to adopt her now, let me know! :)

Aw, that's a shame. But okay, I'm ready to pick up now! I'll go ahead and send the TBT.
Just warning you that I have an unoriginal Curly in my void; is that okay? :eek:

Aw, that's a shame. But okay, I'm ready to pick up now! I'll go ahead and send the TBT.
Just warning you that I have an unoriginal Curly in my void; is that okay? :eek:

that's no problem! and alright, gates are open! :)

Pietro!! Awe, if only he wasn't for so much TBT, I would take him to put in my all sheep tone. Hopefully he gets a home and not become voided. It would be sad to see him leave since he's such a great villager and a cute one too!

Back