• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ❄️ Kevin's Cycling → boxes: Wolfgang

Static was voided ~

Carmen is now in boxes, looking for 50 TBT

Static is in boxes you say? :3 I'd gladly adopt him, if my town wasn't so new and villagers weren't moving in ever 2 days preventing me for buying him. :/ Anyway could I lurk for Purrl and Roald? And best of luck to whoever adopts Static! :)

Sure, added!

Hey, Kevin. I really want Carmen but I already have her in my town in a very bad spot.
Do you think it's possible to ask her to move in, and thus make her change her location? or is that weird... idk.

Carmen was adopted ~

Julian is now in boxes, looking for 80 TBT

Hey, Kevin. I really want Carmen but I already have her in my town in a very bad spot.
Do you think it's possible to ask her to move in, and thus make her change her location? or is that weird... idk.

She was adopted, sorry!

how long do you think it'll take? :)

couple of minutes, the most 15, just putting my daughter to nap, so that might stop me from getting it done quick lol, but gonna TT now c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

nvm, I made space c: I'm ready whenever you are!

couple of minutes, the most 15, just putting my daughter to nap, so that might stop me from getting it done quick lol, but gonna TT now c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

nvm, I made space c: I'm ready whenever you are!

added, and open!

Back