• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ❄️ Kevin's Cycling → boxes: Wolfgang

Tangy was adopted~
Ruby is now in boxes, looking for 80 TBT.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Shep, Flurry, Skye lurking please

Flurry is in one of my cycling towns, I'll try to cycle her out! Also, added your other lurks! :)
Edit: sorry, I meant Shep haha c:

Last edited:
hey! could i possibly take both of them? c: and possibly with a discount since i'll be buying both? lol

hmm possibly ruby? c: but either is ok!

ok! Also, I think I got something wrong in my lurking list, I'll let you grab Ruby for now, I think I had someone lurking for Shep. I'll open the gates for Ruby though. Sorry in advance if Shep is unavailable!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just FYI I Never Stopped Lurking For Shep

sorry! VMed!

Ruby and Shep were adopted~
Erik is now in boxes, looking for 75 TBT.

Last edited:
Can I buy Erik?

I had to reset my town and Goldie, Marshal and him are my favourites I am trying to reclaim! Already got Marshal via random move-in, so I really want Erik and Goldie now!

Last edited:
Can I buy Erik?

I had to reset my town and Goldie, Marshal and him are my favourites I am trying to reclaim! Already got Marshal via random move-in, so I really want Erik and Goldie now!

Ah, yes sure. I'll add you shortly. Also, blue, pink, or purple? c:

Alright! gates are open :)

Thank you sooo much! I am so happy to have Erik back! My town just felt wrong without him. Thanks for the roses too, will plant them in front of one of the houses for sure. :)

Erik was adopted~
Goldie is now in boxes, looking for 75 TBT.
Will void tonight.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you sooo much! I am so happy to have Erik back! My town just felt wrong without him. Thanks for the roses too, will plant them in front of one of the houses for sure. :)

Great to hear! I'm sure he'll love his new home.

Back